I bought minecraft java edition, I cant use it because it takes me to gaming services

Discus and support I bought minecraft java edition, I cant use it because it takes me to gaming services in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; basicly i can't play minecraft d3ca85dd-2b0d-4608-8bef-9ae4982ff9f6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MichelleParsons1, Jan 27, 2023.

1. I bought minecraft java edition, I cant use it because it takes me to gaming services

basicly i can't play minecraft

:)

MichelleParsons1, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

I bought minecraft java edition, I cant use it because it takes me to gaming services

Hello MichelleParsons1,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to play Minecraft: Java Edition however, you were delayed because of Gaming Services. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

We would recommend you these few things and please update us on how it went.

• Install PC updates including Optional Update. Guide - Update Windows
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Gaming Services.
      • Right-click the Start button and select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
      • Type this command one at a time, press enter and wait:
        get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
        start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
      • Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
      • Restart your device and try to install the game again
    • Run system scans - Run a full system scan. This will check and restore corrupted system files.

In Windows search bar, search for Command Prompt and Run as Administrator.

Copy the command below one line at a time and paste it on Command Prompt:

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

SFC /scannow
    • Lastly, please try the troubleshooting on this link: Minecraft: Java Edition Troubleshooting – Home
    We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. chenkon64 Win User

"buy this app again, when you got a devolution of minecraft launcher it was removed from your device"

Hi, I have a problem with minecraft java edition, i cant enter because the pc shows me an advice that says
  4. Loganbcar123Cardenas Win User

Minecraft Launcher Error Code -805306369

Few days Ago I bought Minecraft Java edition and its takes me few minutes and it says not responding

:(...
  5. peachyheart Win User

The free trial already ends. But it still have the "Free trial" button on the page

6. jake chapman1 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Will not recognize I own the game (UPDATE SOLVED)

Same thing happend to me but i bought the Minecraft java and bedrock sold together but it still says i need to buy Minecraft Java Edition
Thema:

1. I bought minecraft java edition, I cant use it because it takes me to gaming services - Similar Threads - bought minecraft java

2. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  3. Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are not showing that I have them bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are not showing that I have them bought.: Hi, I originally downloaded and created a Microsoft account for the Nintendo switch version of the game approximately a year ago. Recently, I got a computer and remembered that the java version of...
  4. Bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java but can Only Play Bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java but can Only Play Bedrock?: So I bought both Minecraft Bedrock and Java and can only play Bedrock. I paid for both but it won't let me play Java. Is there any way to be able to play both without paying again? I don't have...
  5. I bought minecraft bedrock AND JAVA and it didnt let me play java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft bedrock AND JAVA and it didnt let me play java: i bought minecraft bedrock and JAVA for 40$ cad but it only lets me play the java demo and when i check the website it only says i own java, even though im 1000000% sure i bought both versions,...
  6. So I bought minecraft bedrock and java but only got bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought minecraft bedrock and java but only got bedrock: When i go to the Minecraft launcher and go to MINECRAFT: Java Edition, the button to play just says BUY NOW 3e78842b-4a8d-44b3-b237-6d94ab20cbf5
  7. Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago: Hello, I am logged on my Xbox account on Minecraft launcher all the time, where I had bought the Java and Bedrock edition but after the latest update I am unable to access the game. No, I didn't...
  8. I bought Minecraft Deluxe, which includes Java and Bedrock, but the Java Launcher only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Deluxe, which includes Java and Bedrock, but the Java Launcher only...: I bought Minecraft Deluxe Collection from the Windows Store for my son, and got some other version of Minecraft (Windows edition?). But the launcher I downloaded from 3 different attempts always...
  9. i bought minecraft bedrock and java before 6/6/2022 and didnt get the vannila cape

in XBoX Accessibility
    i bought minecraft bedrock and java before 6/6/2022 and didnt get the vannila cape: i bought minecraft bedrock and java before 6/6/2022 and didnt get the vannila cape 5312ff54-e196-4495-a296-3f2073a9ee5a
  10. I bought minecraft Java & Bedrock bundle and only received bedrock.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft Java & Bedrock bundle and only received bedrock.: The money has been taken out of my bank account and I have only received half the product listed on the Minecraft Launcher app a511b4db-e2c0-45fe-9dc9-f4595da431ba