I bought Minecraft-game with order number 5009089054 from Microsoft-Store. How can I play...

Discus and support I bought Minecraft-game with order number 5009089054 from Microsoft-Store. How can I play... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft-game with order number 5009089054 from Microsoft-Store. How can I play that game now ? f130baea-3693-4b4a-ae4f-6b701e913ea4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jiipeevee, Mar 18, 2023.

1. jiipeevee
    jiipeevee Guest

I bought Minecraft-game with order number 5009089054 from Microsoft-Store. How can I play...

I bought Minecraft-game with order number 5009089054 from Microsoft-Store. How can I play that game now ?

:)

jiipeevee, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I bought Minecraft-game with order number 5009089054 from Microsoft-Store. How can I play that game now ?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If you're on Xbox, just make sure that you're signed under the correct Microsoft account, the license is on your account itself.

Go to "My games and app" > Full Library > Owned games.
  3. 𒊹Big YouTuber 𒊠Win User

So I refunded a controller and now I changed my mind about the controller I want it still but it has shipped already I think what happens if it ships and I open it even when I request a refund

Yes that’s correct and from Microsoft and yes I still want the controller even though I requested a refund and no I just bought it straight from the Microsoft Store order number

4. jay1896 Win User

i bought minecraft windows edition on my laptop and now i have to buy it again on my desktop

it doesn't show anywhere that i bought minecraft on microsoft store but i can see it from the postpay app on the phone that i bought it and i am playing it right now on my laptop just fine
  5. DantePeacecraft Win User

Quantum Break

Dear Mister Maka.

I purchase it from the Xbox Store on webset (www.xbox.com)

My Order number is 567453557580156217,Maybe the date when i bought the game was wrong,but the Order number is correct.

Thanks for your help.
  6. Wiggymommy Win User

Nintendo Switch- Minecraft Store- Xbox gamer tag games missing

Hi Chris, I do not see any of the games I purchase in my order history in the link you provided. I bought minecraft store content. I bought world templates through the minecraft store. All the worlds that were created with those templates are still showing
    in the minecraft game but those worlds are locked now and the minecraft store is showing that I need to "re" buy the templates I purchased over the last couple of years. Although I do not see the games in the link to my Microsoft Account I do see where I purchased
    minecraft coins through Nintendo for the purchase of Minecraft Store items. I am not sure where to go from here.
Thema:

1. I bought Minecraft-game with order number 5009089054 from Microsoft-Store. How can I play... - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft game

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Minecraft wont allow me to log in, and says buy again when I already bought the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft wont allow me to log in, and says buy again when I already bought the game: I bought minecraft a long time ago on one email address i got. Migrated it, and everything was working out fine. Haven't played in a while and wanted to play with my siblings so I tried to log in...
  4. I'm on ps4 and minecraft says to unlock full game but i already bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm on ps4 and minecraft says to unlock full game but i already bought it: I haven't played mincraft in a few months but I still bought the game for the full price but now it's saying to unlock the full game even though I already bought the game...
  5. Why is my Minecraft launcher telling me I do not own MC:Java, a game I bought 10 years ago ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Minecraft launcher telling me I do not own MC:Java, a game I bought 10 years ago ?: I'm coming from the Mojang support which has an automatic answer stating that they cant do anything account related. My exact problem was clearly stated by another user on your forum but found no...
  6. Minecraft bedrock telling me to unlock full game even though that I already bought it after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock telling me to unlock full game even though that I already bought it after...: I got a new computer recently and when I install Minecraft, its says to Unlock Full Game. I bought Java & Bedrock Bundle and Java works fine but bedrock telling me to buy it again....
  7. Minecraft Java acts as if I havent bought the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java acts as if I havent bought the game: I bought the combined "Java and Bedrock edition" a few days ago, and Minecraft Bedrock loads just fine, however, whenever I try to enter the Java version it only sends me to the demo and doesn't...
  8. my game says it needs to be bought again (minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my game says it needs to be bought again (minecraft): my game (minecraft) ive been able to play it for some time now and recently it says i need to buy the whole game to play java even though it shows all my instalations when i click on them it sends...
  9. I recently bought xbox game pass and it expired and now I cannot open minecraft because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought xbox game pass and it expired and now I cannot open minecraft because I...: Hello, I bought minecraft xbox 1 edition a couple years ago, and was given a new version of minecraft because of that. Now I recently bought the xbox game pass and cancelled it, and now it is...
  10. i bought Minecraft 3 hour ago and i played it for 2 hours i left the game and now i it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought Minecraft 3 hour ago and i played it for 2 hours i left the game and now i it says...: i bought the game and played with friends the game crashed and now i cant play the game and it says i haven't bought the game and i spent 29.99 on the game and now i cant play it so unless you...