I bought minecraft for PS4 an hour ago, I can't log in to my microsoft account because it...

Discus and support I bought minecraft for PS4 an hour ago, I can't log in to my microsoft account because it... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried logging in, but it got stuck on logging in for like 25 minuets so i canceled it, when i tried to log back in, it said "Oops! Looks like the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TroyStachnik, Feb 22, 2023.

1. TroyStachnik
    TroyStachnik Guest

I bought minecraft for PS4 an hour ago, I can't log in to my microsoft account because it...

I tried logging in, but it got stuck on logging in for like 25 minuets so i canceled it, when i tried to log back in, it said "Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on the "Playstation Network". But that's impossible if I've just purchased Minecraft, I've never connected my Microsoft Account to a PSN account, how can i connect my account so i can access my skins and such? I've tried re-installing, deleting save data, but none of that works.

:)

TroyStachnik, Feb 22, 2023
  2. Jacob Pooley Win User

Minecraft ownership revoked

I do not have a receipt for Minecraft Java Edition on my Microsoft account because I bought it through the Mojang store before the Microsoft/Mojang account integration that happened a few years ago. Thus, my Microsoft account doesn't have a receipt for it because I didn't buy it through Microsoft. I can give my Minecraft username as evidence that I had a copy of Java Edition but besides that I have no other evidence. Now that my Mojang account has been migrated to Microsoft, I can't log in to it to prove I own a copy of Java Edition.
  3. KyloRen115 Win User

why cant i sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4

I am having the same issue. I can't log into my microsoft account In minecraft on ps4 however, I have no issue logging into my account on the xbox website and Microsoft website so what's the problem and how do I fix it?
  4. carlymcleod Win User

How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?

I just bought Minecraft on my ps4 account and when I went to log in, it said that my Microsoft account is already connected to a PSN account. How do i unlink a Psn account from my Microsoft account
    Yes
  5. Elias L. Win User

I can't login to Minecraft, why?

Hi there, I was trying to sign into my microsoft account Minecraft PS4 Edition (BedRock Edition) but I can't remember the email and password because I had set the account up about a year and a half ago, I do remember the username I had for the account though.
  6. AZZGALL123 Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different eAny update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different email at all. It's ridiculous
    Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account
Thema:

1. I bought minecraft for PS4 an hour ago, I can't log in to my microsoft account because it... - Similar Threads - bought minecraft PS4

2. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  3. Hi I bought the Minecraft Xbox one edition dic how do I get the texture packs from it and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought the Minecraft Xbox one edition dic how do I get the texture packs from it and...: I bought the Minecraft Xbox one edition dic how do I get the texture packs from it and apply them to the newer version of Minecraft or does it not transfer over 7619fa2a-8271-4d5a-bf3f-3721c680b13f
  4. I'm on ps4 and minecraft says to unlock full game but i already bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm on ps4 and minecraft says to unlock full game but i already bought it: I haven't played mincraft in a few months but I still bought the game for the full price but now it's saying to unlock the full game even though I already bought the game...
  5. Bought Minecraft Deluxe Collection on my PS4 Pro, none of the bonus items are appearing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft Deluxe Collection on my PS4 Pro, none of the bonus items are appearing...: Bought the game, downloaded it, loaded in and it asked to connect a Microsoft account so I made a new one for it. Looked in shop, in edit character, but not seeing any of the extra items or coins...
  6. I have Bought minecraft for phone and disk for ps4, can i get it free on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Bought minecraft for phone and disk for ps4, can i get it free on pc?: I bought minecraft on ps4 2 years ago and phone over 9 months ago and now i want it on pc, i heard you can get mc for free if u already own it 813e072d-6559-470f-b1d3-b03222f95a71
  7. I bought Minecraft month’s ago. Due to loadshedding I lost my whole game. All my ps4 is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought Minecraft month’s ago. Due to loadshedding I lost my whole game. All my ps4 is...: I live in SA. We have loadshedding and I lost Minecraft after I bought. The only thing I can see what I can do is buy the game again b03b02d7-a0f5-428a-b19b-3a0809d0550a
  8. I bought dlc for ps4 minecraft. I load in and it’s there but once I link a Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought dlc for ps4 minecraft. I load in and it’s there but once I link a Microsoft...: I bought the starter collection and Batman dlc for ps4. I load into minecraft and the packs and stuff are there. But once I link a Microsoft account it’s not there anymore...
  9. Bought Minecraft on Ps4 but I can only play the demo version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft on Ps4 but I can only play the demo version: So I was trying Minecraft with the demo and decided to buy the full game. I bought it but now it still says "buy the full game" and I can only play the demo world. I tried redownloading the game...
  10. i bought minecraft bedrock on pc and i want to play on my ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft bedrock on pc and i want to play on my ps4: Tenho o Minecraft Bedrock edition e queria jogar no meu ps4... Acho meio ridículo eu ter que comprar novamente... Quero suporte em relação isso. Tem alguma forma de eu resgatar ou jogar o...