I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...

Discus and support I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; HELP PLEASE - why is it so hard and frustrating to contact Microsoft support and to get a refund for items bought, and why is there no disclosure that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Shantoie, May 22, 2024.

1. Shantoie
    Shantoie Guest

I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...

HELP PLEASE - why is it so hard and frustrating to contact Microsoft support and to get a refund for items bought, and why is there no disclosure that the purchase wont work in another region. This is unacceptable.

:)

Shantoie, May 22, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but I dont see the refund option on the portal, and there is no way to contact Microsoft billing????

Hi there Shantoie, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

To request a refund for the gift, please follow these steps:

1. Click on the link below, which will take you to a form that you need to fill out with all the necessary details:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

2. You can find the order number for the purchase by visiting this website:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

3. Once you have submitted the form, you will receive an email within 72 hours informing you of the decision regarding your refund request.

Please note that in this public community forum, we are just players like you trying to assist and guide other players. This means we don't have access to other accounts or access to refund information of other users.

I hope this helps, and if you have any more questions, please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. iamnotcodey Win User

Request a refund !

I just bought a redeem code and can't activate it now and I want a refund.
  4. Jena Makarov Win User

3, 12 month gold cards

Gold subs are now region locked? When did that happen? Sent a subs to friends abroad a few years back and they could redeem them with no problem.
  5. lucasmcgovern Win User

Forza horizon 4

i bought the game just to play with friends and i cant refund it now because i have too many hours in game
  6. lucasbernal1 Win User

minecraft gift code

Also my friend just told me that he cant refund minecraft because you need 10 minutes of gameplay to be able to refund it and the problem is i cant even install so is there just no way to refund the game?
Thema:

1. I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but... - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft friends

2. I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...: I bought minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it and it errors out with geo restricted message. We both live in the same region and we do not have VPN or anything. I am sure I...
  3. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...: Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass...
  4. My friend in the United States bought me a copy of Minecraft, but i, in France, cannot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend in the United States bought me a copy of Minecraft, but i, in France, cannot...: We've already tried changing our microsoft account's region, but it does not work. Apparently when my friend bought Minecraft Java edition from the microsoft store to gift it to me there was no...
  5. My friend and I bought the Minecraft Bedrock a while ago on PC, when the 2 in 1 deal came...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend and I bought the Minecraft Bedrock a while ago on PC, when the 2 in 1 deal came...: My friend and I bought the Minecraft Bedrock edition a few years ago before the "2 in 1" deal came out. When it did come out, we were told and understood that players who already owned one copy of...
  6. I bought a minecraft code for my friend who lives in a different country.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a minecraft code for my friend who lives in a different country.: Hi so I wanted to gift my friend Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition which sadly I could not since she lives in a different region and the code was geo-locked, so I thought it would be a good idea...
  7. my friend bought minecraft dungeons

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my friend bought minecraft dungeons: my friend #tire124600 bought minecraft dungeons a while ago, now we upgraded to ultimate edition and the game wont show up as bought in the store, whats up with this? he has a lot of achievments...
  8. i bought minecraft widows 10 for a friend and he is stuck in the beta

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought minecraft widows 10 for a friend and he is stuck in the beta: This is his first time ever downloading the windows 10 Minecraft and he did not enroll in the beta but when he downloaded the game it put him in the beta and he cant leave in with the insider hub...
  9. My friend bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. It charged him but he never received it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. It charged him but he never received it.: Hi, Microsoft. My friend tried to purchase Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I'm not sure if he tried to get it from the Microsoft Store or minecraft.net but either way, it charged him but he wasn't...
  10. My friend bought bedrock edition on their laptop and can't join me on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought bedrock edition on their laptop and can't join me on Minecraft: My friend who plays on their laptop recently got bedrock edition to play with me. I'm on Xbox, and when I invite them it says the can't connect to my world and vice versa. Neither of us can join...