I bought minecraft but did not reiceive any email or validation from Microsoft

Discus and support I bought minecraft but did not reiceive any email or validation from Microsoft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi support team, today i have bought minecraft bedrock and java version for 29.99 euro but i havent received any code or be able to download the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Soul of Cinder, Dec 20, 2022.

1. I bought minecraft but did not reiceive any email or validation from Microsoft

Hi support team, today i have bought minecraft bedrock and java version for 29.99 euro but i havent received any code or be able to download the game at all. i have used my microsoft account as *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** to buy the game with the game tag TheKommisar12. I hope to hear from the team as soon as possible

:)

Soul of Cinder, Dec 20, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly refrain from providing any personal information such as email in this session for your security and privacy, Soul.

In this case, can you please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the transaction from there? If you purchased it on Microsoft Store you should be able to install the game immediately and there is no code provided.

Once you have confirmed that the transaction is there, sign in on the same account on your Microsoft Store App as well as Xbox App then search the game or go to "My Library" to install the game.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

New Microsoft Account

Did you get an email from Microsoft asking you to verify your email address? Most websites will send a verfication email that you need to click on to verify that it's a valid email account.
  4. SamanthaWatkins Win User

How do I recover the email for my account if I'm not signed in?

Hi,

As I stated in the question, I am not logged into this email and therefore cannot access any emails on it. I do have access to the email with the verification code which I used to migrate my account but this does not list the email I migrated to. Is there any way I can contact someone from Microsoft to get my account back? I have plenty of information to prove I own the account (Transaction ID from when I bought Minecraft, my password for the Mojang and Microsoft account, email for the Mojang account etc)

Thanks!
  5. jawest78 Win User

gears of war 3 email from ms

engage.xbox.com is where alot of Microsoft marketing-type emails come from, and it is a valid domain to receive Microsoft-related emails from.
  6. evert delanghe Win User

I can't play Minecraft.

It's me again

I checked the microsoft account history and saw nothing was ever bought with it. However, the yahoo email does say Minecraft was bought. I really think someone else migrated my Minecraft account to his email.

Please reply goodbye
Thema:

1. I bought minecraft but did not reiceive any email or validation from Microsoft - Similar Threads - bought minecraft did

2. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  3. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  4. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  5. Hi I bought the Minecraft Xbox one edition dic how do I get the texture packs from it and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought the Minecraft Xbox one edition dic how do I get the texture packs from it and...: I bought the Minecraft Xbox one edition dic how do I get the texture packs from it and apply them to the newer version of Minecraft or does it not transfer over 7619fa2a-8271-4d5a-bf3f-3721c680b13f
  6. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  7. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...
  8. I bought minecraft dlc over the xbox app on my pc what did I buy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft dlc over the xbox app on my pc what did I buy?: I'm very lost how this can happen? do the app store and Minecraft proper not talk to each other? I found the minecraft ninja turtles dlc on my xbox app on my pc loaded up my xbox gift card, bought...
  9. Hello, I bought a minecraft key, but the game did not meet my expectations, is there any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I bought a minecraft key, but the game did not meet my expectations, is there any...: Hello, I bought a minecraft key, but the game did not meet my expectations, is there any way I can get a refund? 63cb3e78-3b06-4e0a-a765-a77b30e69426
  10. I bought skins in Minecraft for Windows 10: Edition, but it did not open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought skins in Minecraft for Windows 10: Edition, but it did not open: [img] Hello! I paid for skins "Anime K-POP" in Minecraft for Windows 10: Edition, but it did not open. I checked my bank account and there was charged $ 0.99. The site (...