I bought minecraft bedrock edition 2 years ago

Discus and support I bought minecraft bedrock edition 2 years ago in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I bought minecraft bedrock edition 2 years ago but do not find it in my profile, even when I try to migrate to java, there is no reference to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Leon Flemix, Jan 21, 2023.

1. Leon Flemix
    Leon Flemix Guest

Hi

I bought minecraft bedrock edition 2 years ago but do not find it in my profile, even when I try to migrate to java, there is no reference to my account anywhere

Regards

:)

Leon Flemix, Jan 21, 2023
  2. LNYT_LEON Win User

I bought minecraft Java edition and says "Play Demo"

I purchased it from minecraft.net Bedrock&Java Edition and it was 29.99 dollars, and I bought it with the paypal.

But I still have the receipt about me purchased minecraft bedrock from year and half ago.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to locate the game order by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and locate the transaction for the game, it should be “completed”.

If it’s not showing from there please check all Microsoft accounts that you own.
  4. Leon Flemix Win User

Thank you for the reply, I checked and my history is completely empty. I changed my main email address for my Microsoft account if that would be the reason for anything
  5. Francia J. Win User

That shouldn't be a problem. Have you tried check all Microsoft accounts that you own?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Why can I only play the trial version of Minecraft: Xbox One Edition

Minecraft Xbox One Edition as discontinued years ago for the Bedrock update.
Thema:

1. I bought minecraft bedrock edition 2 years ago - Similar Threads - bought minecraft bedrock

2. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  3. Hi, can I install Minecraft bedrock on my pc if I bought it on my phone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, can I install Minecraft bedrock on my pc if I bought it on my phone?: If not it’s okay, I am a YouTuber, I’m planning to make a livestream playing mancraft haha yes f276c219-da23-42f2-8de5-288147a3d5fa
  4. i have to pay for minecraft bedrock even though i bought the bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have to pay for minecraft bedrock even though i bought the bundle: i bought the java and bedrock and launcher bundle on the microsoft store, but now when i go to the store on xbox, it is telling me to "buy to own". is there any way to resolve this? as i dont want...
  5. Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are not showing that I have them bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are not showing that I have them bought.: Hi, I originally downloaded and created a Microsoft account for the Nintendo switch version of the game approximately a year ago. Recently, I got a computer and remembered that the java version of...
  6. Bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java but can Only Play Bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java but can Only Play Bedrock?: So I bought both Minecraft Bedrock and Java and can only play Bedrock. I paid for both but it won't let me play Java. Is there any way to be able to play both without paying again? I don't have...
  7. I bought minecraft bedrock AND JAVA and it didnt let me play java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft bedrock AND JAVA and it didnt let me play java: i bought minecraft bedrock and JAVA for 40$ cad but it only lets me play the java demo and when i check the website it only says i own java, even though im 1000000% sure i bought both versions,...
  8. So I bought minecraft bedrock and java but only got bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought minecraft bedrock and java but only got bedrock: When i go to the Minecraft launcher and go to MINECRAFT: Java Edition, the button to play just says BUY NOW 3e78842b-4a8d-44b3-b237-6d94ab20cbf5
  9. Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago: Hello, I am logged on my Xbox account on Minecraft launcher all the time, where I had bought the Java and Bedrock edition but after the latest update I am unable to access the game. No, I didn't...
  10. I bought Minecraft Deluxe, which includes Java and Bedrock, but the Java Launcher only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Deluxe, which includes Java and Bedrock, but the Java Launcher only...: I bought Minecraft Deluxe Collection from the Windows Store for my son, and got some other version of Minecraft (Windows edition?). But the launcher I downloaded from 3 different attempts always...