I bought Minecraft as a gift but they can't redeem it because their region is wrong?

Discus and support I bought Minecraft as a gift but they can't redeem it because their region is wrong? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a human person working for this company? Please contact me. d7bdd9a0-0a82-4f60-a083-806f86cad489 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Victoria Tielebein, Jul 14, 2022.

1. I bought Minecraft as a gift but they can't redeem it because their region is wrong?

Is there a human person working for this company? Please contact me.

:)

Victoria Tielebein, Jul 14, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

I bought Minecraft as a gift but they can't redeem it because their region is wrong?

Gifting is region locked. If the person you sent it to does not live in the same region as you, they won't be able to redeem the code.
  3. StarLitAngel304 Win User

Regional code problem

I bought it through the Xbox store and when he went to redeem the gift it said unable to use the code because it was bought in a different region. I'm in the US he's in Australia.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Gifted 2 games and want a refund

You can't because you gifted them and he redeemed them

Redeemed codes aren't refundable.

Only codes that aren't or can't be used

This includes gift xards and no they aren't transferable

The played rule only applies to games you bought and played

But since its a gift the redeemed rule applies
  5. AlexanderHarper Win User

I bought a Xbox Gift card before and it worked perfectly, now, it says it’s not from my region

If you bought a gift card from another region, go to your setting and change the region of the xbox to the region you bought the gift card from, Redeem it, and then you can bo back to your previous region.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Gifted wrong digital game

Has it already been redeemed if so then it can't be refunded

Code are one time use

And refund policy doesn't apply to redeemed gifts

What game is it and for what system

Also if he doesnt live in an xbox live region or not the same region as you

He can't redeem any codes regardless because of the region lock

You have to find an etailer in his region
Thema:

1. I bought Minecraft as a gift but they can't redeem it because their region is wrong? - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft gift

2. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  3. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  4. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  5. I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...: I bought minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it and it errors out with geo restricted message. We both live in the same region and we do not have VPN or anything. I am sure I...
  6. Bought Minecraft as gift with my account and my kid can't redeem it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft as gift with my account and my kid can't redeem it: Hello, i have bought Minecraft Deluxe edition on Microsoft store as gift for my kid. However when i chose payment method there was no possibility to set Czechia as country for payment profile....
  7. I bought a minecraft gift for my girlfriend and it is geolocked for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a minecraft gift for my girlfriend and it is geolocked for no reason: I bought my girlfriend minecraft today so we could play together. We are both Romanians and are currently both living in Ireland. Both our microsoft accounts were made in Romania. Well, after...
  8. I bought Minecraft Dungeons as a gift, but it says "It was purchased in a different region...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Dungeons as a gift, but it says "It was purchased in a different region...: The catch is - my account is in Belarus and I was buying gift to an account in Belarus as well. Neither I, nor receiver of a gift (situated in same region as me) could not activate code. We both...
  9. Bought my daughter a minecraft gift code, xboxone says "code already been redeemed"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought my daughter a minecraft gift code, xboxone says "code already been redeemed": Bought my daughter a minecraft gift code, xboxone says "code already been redeemed", cannot find the game down load or anything to do with te game on her xbox one...
  10. I bought Minecraft as a gift yet it doesn't appear for them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft as a gift yet it doesn't appear for them: I bought Minecraft as a birthday gift, but the recipient didn't receive it in their email. How long does it take to process? Thank you for your answer, Romualdas...