I bought minecraft a long time ago, and played it just a week before, but now i am being...

Discus and support I bought minecraft a long time ago, and played it just a week before, but now i am being... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i do not want to call in microsoft. i'm about to go to sleep and it's not that urgent, but i will do it after i wake up in case a fix isn't found. And... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vedran Ille, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Vedran Ille
    Vedran Ille Guest

I bought minecraft a long time ago, and played it just a week before, but now i am being...

i do not want to call in microsoft. i'm about to go to sleep and it's not that urgent, but i will do it after i wake up in case a fix isn't found. And i only have 1 account so i can only login with that 1 account, so if your suggestion is to recheck my account i logged in with, kindly piss off. I believe the problem is an error in their database that made me lose minecraft. To anybody about to say that is extremely unlikely, i would say losing minecraft on my account is even more unlikely. i even still have the code mojang gave me when i bought it so i have proof that i have it. I also have been having issues with minecraft not being able to contact mojang authorization servers for a while so if anyone has an answer for that as well please tell me.

One last thing, before not being allowed to play it, i clicked on the buy it now thing in the launcher and it told me i already bought minecraft, and then the launcher said it had trouble fetching my information from the servers and the buy it now thing is now prompting me to buy minecraft.

Also i already tried unistalling the launcher AND deleting the .minecraft folder. didn't work.

:)

Vedran Ille, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Vedran Ille Win User

I bought minecraft a long time ago, and played it just a week before, but now i am being told that i do not own the game aft caund that i can only play the demo.

Hello Josef

I am able to login to all my other games without issue. It is only Minecraft that has started having issues as of recently. I have also came into contact with Mojang before Microsoft support, and it was there I was advised to contact you. They told me "Minecraft uses a Microsoft account to access the game"

The only thing Mojang support told me could be an issue, is the fact that I could have connected accidentally with a different account, but seeing as I have only one account, that cannot be the issue. As I already mentioned I also completely uninstalled the Minecraft Launcher together with the .minecraft folder, yet the problem persists.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I bought minecraft a long time ago, and played it just a week before, but now i am being told that i do not own the game aft caund that i can only play the demo.

Hi Vedran
    I asked that because I saw some players reporting something similar with Minecraft
    It seems that it’s an issue affecting some players.

Are you able to install the Minecraft launcher on another PC and see if the same happens once you try to sign in with your account?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

If the issue is happening only with Minecraft, seems to be an issue with the game itself and not your account

Please try using a different PC when possible, that could help to identify the problem easily
  5. Vedran Ille Win User

Hi Josef.

Unfortunately, I do not have access to another PC to install Minecraft on, and even if I did, this is the PC that I use for playing games, and having fun, so I hope you weren't gonna suggest playing Minecraft on a different PC. Also excuse me for not replying fast, as I have a lot of little things to take care of at the moment, and my free time is currently limited.
  6. Vedran Ille Win User

Hello Josef.

The error i mentioned that happened after i clicked buy it now the first time and it said i do indeed have minecraft. After clicking ok, and error saying "sorry we were unable to get your account information. please restart your launcher" appeared in the top left. When i restarted nothing changed and when i clicked buy it now again i am now instead prompted to buy minecraft again.
Thema:

1. I bought minecraft a long time ago, and played it just a week before, but now i am being... - Similar Threads - bought minecraft long

2. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  3. Hi I bought the Minecraft Xbox one edition dic how do I get the texture packs from it and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought the Minecraft Xbox one edition dic how do I get the texture packs from it and...: I bought the Minecraft Xbox one edition dic how do I get the texture packs from it and apply them to the newer version of Minecraft or does it not transfer over 7619fa2a-8271-4d5a-bf3f-3721c680b13f
  4. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  5. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...
  6. Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.: I have recently bought minecraft for pc for my sons new pc. When we try to install it says that I already have it installed. Seems to be because a few yrs ago, we bought minecraft for my eldest...
  7. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  8. I bought Minecraft coins at Walmart and didn’t realize I needed to keep the receipt with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft coins at Walmart and didn’t realize I needed to keep the receipt with...: Personal Email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Phone #[mod removed - personal information] a035a07d-af80-494d-bbbc-e0bb291eb343
  9. What do I do if Minecraftlauncher is asking you to buy minecraft if you already bought it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do if Minecraftlauncher is asking you to buy minecraft if you already bought it?: I had just bought minecraft on minecraft.net and when I download minecraftinstaller it tells me I have to buy minecraft again instead being able to download. I don't know what to do, I know the...
  10. Bought Minecraft java and bedrock together a long time ago, but I recently found out that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft java and bedrock together a long time ago, but I recently found out that I...: I bought Minecraft java and bedrock along time ago, basically a "2 in 1" pack. I play bedrock sometimes when trying to play with friends, but I recently found out that I cant play on java. I am...