I bought minecoins but i didnt receive them.

Discus and support I bought minecoins but i didnt receive them. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought 320 minecoins. I tried Mojang refund and they said they cant refund google play purchase. So i tried google and they said it isnt... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PavolSarina, Jan 30, 2021.

1. PavolSarina
    PavolSarina Guest

I have bought 320 minecoins. I tried Mojang refund and they said they cant refund google play purchase. So i tried google and they said it isnt refundable. Can someone help me what to do?

:)

PavolSarina, Jan 30, 2021
  2. talkedsteam Win User

Because it did not go through
  3. talkedsteam Win User

It may have not changed you
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

I bought Minecoins and it didn't give me them...

Hi Propell,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have question on in game currency. We recommend to reach out to
    Mojang support as the items purchased are in game and we do not handle the distribution of in game currency for this game.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. telephotoedgar2 Win User

Right now the xbox servers are failing
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

I asked for a refund, not really about in-game currency.
    Minecoins are non refundable thats why he said to get with mojang
Thema:

1. I bought minecoins but i didnt receive them. - Similar Threads - bought minecoins didnt

2. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  3. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  4. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  5. Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t: So I bought the mic and have the newest Xbox. When I first got the headset it worked perfectly but then I took a break from Xbox and when I came back, the headphones still worked but the mic...
  6. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  7. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  8. i bought minecraft dulexe witch came with both edditions and minecoins from the website a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft dulexe witch came with both edditions and minecoins from the website a...: i bought minecraft dulexe witch came with both edditions and minecoins from the website a few months back and now with the newe update or purchasing they are both gone someone please help me ive...
  9. I’ve bought minecoin gift cards but my child no longer plays, how can I return the gift cards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve bought minecoin gift cards but my child no longer plays, how can I return the gift cards?: I have bought minecoins gift card but my child no longer plays, how do I return the gift cards? 8fcddf60-74e7-4a3a-bde1-787d40372880
  10. Hello Bought Minecraft Minecoins 1720 for my grandson. Redeemed the card but it show on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Bought Minecraft Minecoins 1720 for my grandson. Redeemed the card but it show on the...: Hello Bought Minecraft Minecoins 1720 for my grandson. Redeemed the card but it shows on the microsoft account that it is completed but it has Zero balance. What do i do Maree...