I bought left 4 dead 2 and its not popping up on my ready to install list I tried different...

Discus and support I bought left 4 dead 2 and its not popping up on my ready to install list I tried different... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why won't it show up if I purchased it 149d54d6-60e5-4ebf-9575-f6ce5ccc4b4c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by isaiah morasky, Oct 29, 2022.

1. I bought left 4 dead 2 and its not popping up on my ready to install list I tried different...

Why won't it show up if I purchased it

:)

isaiah morasky, Oct 29, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

I bought left 4 dead 2 and its not popping up on my ready to install list I tried different steps but nothing work

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Isaiah, are you trying to install on your console or PC?

You've already verified that the purchase appears as complete in your purchase history, if you haven't already verified click the link below, log in with your account that purchased the game and see if the game purchase appears as complete.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  3. AprilLewis1 Win User

Backwards compatible game on Xbox.com

Thanks for the reply. It is backwards compatible its left 4 dead 2 and its in my purchas history. I have searched it in my system by pressing Y on the main screen its not there. I went to my apps and games full library and ready to download list its just
    not there.
  4. HOLLYWOOD1964 Win User

Backwards compatability

Yes,.. I looked them up and they are on the list. Like Need For Speed Most Wanted, Call Of Duty Black Ops 1&2, and Left 4 Dead 1 & 2. I put the disk in my Xbox1 S and a pop up screen comes up and says it's not compatible.
  5. DRS-2F192E8D-96F8-4E Win User

Dlc backwards compatibility

I've installed left 4 dead but my dlc isn't on there. I bought both of these. In game downloads show its purchased but I can't select the levels
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Left 4 Dead GotY not working and is listed as backward compatible

Hi, there are subtle differences in the list of backward compatible games depending on where you live, here in the UK it only shows Left 4 dead 2 as being backward compatible, in the USA list it shows both Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 as being backward
    compatible ( strange ).

Now those are only the standard versions of the games, the GOTY versions I suspect are not seen as standard versions as they contain additional content, that may be the problem.
Thema:

I bought left 4 dead 2 and its not popping up on my ready to install list I tried different...

1. I bought left 4 dead 2 and its not popping up on my ready to install list I tried different... - Similar Threads - bought left dead

2. It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...

in XBoX on Windows
    It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...: It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much, it's happening in my games and everywhere else, how do I fix it? I think it is my console...
  3. I bought the Xbox Wireless Headset for Christmas of 2022 and it broke. The left plate used...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the Xbox Wireless Headset for Christmas of 2022 and it broke. The left plate used...: Headset plate fell off. There is now a static noise in my headset and no audio from the actual Xbox can be heard. b1e68e49-40cc-446b-aab4-c9e6dd85b683
  4. i bought Minecraft 3 hour ago and i played it for 2 hours i left the game and now i it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought Minecraft 3 hour ago and i played it for 2 hours i left the game and now i it says...: i bought the game and played with friends the game crashed and now i cant play the game and it says i haven't bought the game and i spent 29.99 on the game and now i cant play it so unless you...
  5. Bought left for dead 2 but cant play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought left for dead 2 but cant play it: I posted another question about this, and thought I found the answer, but I ran into another problem. I bought Left 4 Dead 2 the other day and keep having problems with it. I was able to download...
  6. New design for left-handed players? Bought Tokyo 2020 and to my surprise it was designed...

in XboX Insiders
    New design for left-handed players? Bought Tokyo 2020 and to my surprise it was designed...: Is there any option for me to get the most out of the game Tokyo 2020 and try to do as good results as possible by using my best hand, that is the left one? Sure turn the controller upside down...
  7. I just bought left 4 dead too I took the game back and got another one and it is still not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought left 4 dead too I took the game back and got another one and it is still not...: I just bought left 4 dead too I took the game back and got another one and it is still not reading and my Cold War works fine So i know it not my xbox and it says it say backwardcompatible...
  8. after I left the new beta all my things that I had bought has disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    after I left the new beta all my things that I had bought has disappeared: So I got into the new nether update beta and once I came to of it almost around 20-30 pound have been lost for no reason and this is just upsetting to see all that money's dissaper and my minecon...
  9. I bought a gift card made one small purchase now it tells me that I don't have money left...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a gift card made one small purchase now it tells me that I don't have money left...: I bought a gift card of 50 dollars and redeemed it on Xbox enter code I made a purchase of 7 dollars now I try to go back to Microsoft store to buy some other things it tells me I don't have...
  10. Bought Left 4 Dead 2, but cant download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Left 4 Dead 2, but cant download: With the big sale on I decided to buy left for dead 2, but it never started downloading and on the shop page it wants me to purchase it again. Its on my purchase history on microsoft commerce, but...