I bought hogwarts legacy on the wrong profile signed in. Is there any way I can switch it?

Discus and support I bought hogwarts legacy on the wrong profile signed in. Is there any way I can switch it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My step son was logged into his profile when I purchased game but I want it in my profile. Any way I can switch it 340fe688-bca3-4784-a71a-2b6ca0c8e681 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nate Hollinger, Feb 5, 2023.

1. I bought hogwarts legacy on the wrong profile signed in. Is there any way I can switch it?

My step son was logged into his profile when I purchased game but I want it in my profile. Any way I can switch it

:)

Nate Hollinger, Feb 5, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

I bought hogwarts legacy on the wrong profile signed in. Is there any way I can switch it?

Hi, Nate. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

I'm really sorry, I wish that there is an option to just transfer the license since it was purchased already. If you were charged for the pre-order already, please request a refund using this link so that you can repurchase it using the correct account, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-a-....
  3. Rachit Saxena1 Win User

Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game compatible with Xbox X|S rather than Xbox One.

Which edition did you buy

There is two

Legacy and legacy gold

Legacy had both

You just need to find the xbox one copy in yoir ready to install library
    I bought this version - https://www.xbox.com/en-in/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-xbox-series-x-s-version/9mt5nj5w7b8z

Should have bought this one - Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition - https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/9MW10GX140N1/0010

Thank you for helping out.

Thanks
  4. Rion Ryoko Win User

I cannot access my hogwarts legacy game.

I too am having this problem. I've done all the suggested fixes, including the redownloading the profile suggestion, no luck on any of it.

May 4, 2023 | Order number 8966256775

Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition

$79.99

Completed

Is what my account shows
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hogwarts Legacy for Series X/S saying “Not playable on this device”.

6. Rostom L Win User

Hogwarts Legacy Digital Deluxe Edition Not playable on this device

Hi Erick.Solis!

The Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition should be compatible on your device. Please try to purchase it instead directly to the website. Just make sure that you're signed in with your correct account online.

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/hogwarts-legac...
Thema:

1. I bought hogwarts legacy on the wrong profile signed in. Is there any way I can switch it? - Similar Threads - bought hogwarts legacy

2. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  3. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  4. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  5. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  6. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  7. I bought Hogwarts legacy X/S version but it says not compatible on my xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Hogwarts legacy X/S version but it says not compatible on my xbox s: Why does my digital xbox x/s game say uncompatible on my xbox s 61f7ca89-1a46-4653-81b6-ffe54403226b
  8. I bought Hogwarts legacy digital deluxe edition and do not have access to the xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Hogwarts legacy digital deluxe edition and do not have access to the xbox one...: I have been playing Hogwarts legacy xbox one version for 3 days, now it is saying that I own none of the games even though I have proof of purchase, I refuse to be forced to buy a game that I...
  9. How is it that I bought Hogwarts legacy digital deluxe 2/17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How is it that I bought Hogwarts legacy digital deluxe 2/17: so I buy Hogwarts legacy digital deluxe edition 2/17/2023 to play on series X/S and Xbox One my girlfriend downloaded the Xbox one version of the game 5/5/2023 she played it all the way tell today...
  10. Can’t play Hogwarts legacy on wife’s Xbox one even though I bought the upgraded edition....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Hogwarts legacy on wife’s Xbox one even though I bought the upgraded edition....: My wife can’t play Hogwarts legacy on her Xbox one even though I purchased the upgraded edition on my Xbox series X and we game share. It has been working on her Xbox one since it launched on the...