I bought hogwarts legacy on my series x and my kids play on Xbox one. Will they be able to...

Discus and support I bought hogwarts legacy on my series x and my kids play on Xbox one. Will they be able to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought hogwarts legacy on my series x and my kids play on Xbox one. Will they be able to play it on their console without having to buy another... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaleII, Feb 17, 2023.

1. DaleII
    DaleII Guest

I bought hogwarts legacy on my series x and my kids play on Xbox one. Will they be able to...

I bought hogwarts legacy on my series x and my kids play on Xbox one. Will they be able to play it on their console without having to buy another version?

:)

DaleII, Feb 17, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S

Hello BradB_82. My name is Jose.

Hogwarts Legacy cannot be purchased for Xbox Series S. The game is only available for Xbox Series X and Xbox One.

According to a press release from Avalanche Software, the game's developer, Hogwarts Legacy could not be released for Xbox Series S due to performance limitations. The Xbox Series S has a weaker GPU than the Xbox Series X, which could have caused performance issues with a game as ambitious as Hogwarts Legacy.

The Xbox Series S has a weaker GPU than the Xbox Series X. This could have caused performance issues with a game as ambitious as Hogwarts Legacy.

Here are some reasons why Hogwarts Legacy cannot be purchased for Xbox Series S:

Hogwarts Legacy is an open world game with a huge world to explore. This requires a powerful GPU to generate high-quality graphics.

Hogwarts Legacy has a complex combat system that requires a powerful GPU to run smoothly.

Hogwarts Legacy may be released for Xbox Series S in the future, but for now, it's only available for Xbox Series X and Xbox One.

I hope this information has been useful to you and that your doubts have been clarified.
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hit wrong download button for game got non compatable version

Hey Cheryl!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

I just want to clarify, did you purchase the game Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox One Version or the Xbox Series X|S Version?

To answer your inquiry, the Xbox Series X|S version of Hogwarts Legacy is only playable on Xbox Series X|S.

However, if you have purchased the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition, you will be able to play the game on both the Xbox series X/S or Xbox One console.

Reference link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

Thank you so much for your time! I hope you have a great day!
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Can you play the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition on Xbox One S?

5. Rachit Saxena1 Win User

Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game compatible with Xbox X|S rather than Xbox One.

Which edition did you buy

There is two

Legacy and legacy gold

Legacy had both

You just need to find the xbox one copy in yoir ready to install library
    I bought this version - https://www.xbox.com/en-in/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-xbox-series-x-s-version/9mt5nj5w7b8z

Should have bought this one - Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition - https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/9MW10GX140N1/0010

Thank you for helping out.

Thanks
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Refund Hogwarts Legacy Xbox

The Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition (at least the digital version) contains both the Xbox Series X/S version and the Xbox One version.

This is the page that the Official Website links to for Xbox:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/

And, it states:

"Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S Digital Versions"

Bear in mind that the Xbox One version of the game doesn't release until April 4th so it will show as only available for Series S/X until that time
Thema:

1. I bought hogwarts legacy on my series x and my kids play on Xbox one. Will they be able to... - Similar Threads - bought hogwarts legacy

2. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  3. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  4. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  5. Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t: So I bought the mic and have the newest Xbox. When I first got the headset it worked perfectly but then I took a break from Xbox and when I came back, the headphones still worked but the mic...
  6. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  7. I bought Hogwarts legacy X/S version but it says not compatible on my xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Hogwarts legacy X/S version but it says not compatible on my xbox s: Why does my digital xbox x/s game say uncompatible on my xbox s 61f7ca89-1a46-4653-81b6-ffe54403226b
  8. I bought Hogwarts legacy digital deluxe edition and do not have access to the xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Hogwarts legacy digital deluxe edition and do not have access to the xbox one...: I have been playing Hogwarts legacy xbox one version for 3 days, now it is saying that I own none of the games even though I have proof of purchase, I refuse to be forced to buy a game that I...
  9. How is it that I bought Hogwarts legacy digital deluxe 2/17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How is it that I bought Hogwarts legacy digital deluxe 2/17: so I buy Hogwarts legacy digital deluxe edition 2/17/2023 to play on series X/S and Xbox One my girlfriend downloaded the Xbox one version of the game 5/5/2023 she played it all the way tell today...
  10. Can’t play Hogwarts legacy on wife’s Xbox one even though I bought the upgraded edition....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Hogwarts legacy on wife’s Xbox one even though I bought the upgraded edition....: My wife can’t play Hogwarts legacy on her Xbox one even though I purchased the upgraded edition on my Xbox series X and we game share. It has been working on her Xbox one since it launched on the...