I bought Harry Potter with my debit card and it's not showing up in my bank statement . How...

Discus and support I bought Harry Potter with my debit card and it's not showing up in my bank statement . How... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Harry Potter with my debit card and it's not showing up in my bank statement . How long will the payment process take... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by N0BLE FERRET, Jan 28, 2023.

1. N0BLE FERRET
    N0BLE FERRET Guest

I bought Harry Potter with my debit card and it's not showing up in my bank statement . How...

I bought Harry Potter with my debit card and it's not showing up in my bank statement . How long will the payment process take

:)

N0BLE FERRET, Jan 28, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I bought Harry Potter with my debit card and it's not showing up in my bank statement . How long will the payment process take

Which version of the game did you pre-order?
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Account Continually Hacked

If it is showing as a charge on your bank statement but nothing is showing up on your paypal or MS account that sounds like someone has put your bank information whether it be your credit/debit card or checking account information on their own paypal account.

This sounds like fraudulent charges and you would need to talk to your bank about these and let them know what is going on so they can issue you either a new credit/debit card or checking account information.
  4. TimeFire Win User

My Live Act was hacked and Xbox is punishing me?!

Back in October I lost 2,400 Microsoft points cause someone bought Harry Potter Deathly Hallows 2 which is an EA game. I had to choose between either getting my account temporarily shut down for 2 weeks which could have lasted months so I choose to bare
    with it. Sad thing is I can't even download or play the game they bought cause its not even available in the marketplace. Oh and I don't have a credit/debit card tied to my account. I just use pre paid cards.
  5. Fistatron Win User

My account was hacked

---08/05/2011 Debit Card Transaction MICROSOFT *XBOX LI 800 08/04MICROSOFT $10.65---

I copied that directly from my bank transaction statements. That's how much they take out each month.

Explained :p
  6. CMUchippewa Win User

Major problems with Microsoft Support.

Quick thing about credit cards and debit cards...

Microsoft most likely placed an authorization of the new Xbox onto your card. That means they asked your bank to hold the funds aside so you don't spend it. On a true credit card, it will show up on your statement as a pending charge. On a debit card,
    it shows up as a charge. Even though your debit card has a VISA or MasterCard logo on it, it doesn't run as a credit card. Since your debit card is directly linked to your checking account, the authorization holds the actual money, whereas on a credit card,
    they hold credits.

As for waiting 7 weeks, that is ridiculous, so sorry it's happening to you... :(
Thema:

1. I bought Harry Potter with my debit card and it's not showing up in my bank statement . How... - Similar Threads - bought Harry Potter

2. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  3. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  4. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  5. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  6. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  7. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  8. Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t: So I bought the mic and have the newest Xbox. When I first got the headset it worked perfectly but then I took a break from Xbox and when I came back, the headphones still worked but the mic...
  9. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  10. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...