I bought Halo: The Master Chief Collection, but I can't download it

Discus and support I bought Halo: The Master Chief Collection, but I can't download it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just recently bought the game mentioned above, however I can't seem to be able to download. On the xbox website, it says that it's been bought and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blockbuilder0183, Nov 21, 2022.

1. I bought Halo: The Master Chief Collection, but I can't download it

I just recently bought the game mentioned above, however I can't seem to be able to download. On the xbox website, it says that it's been bought and I click the button to Install and it redirects me to open the xbox app. I do so, but there's no button to actually install the game. Not only that, when I search up "Halo: Master Chief Collection", it doesn't even show up in the store. I suspect that it may be because my account is set under the age of 17, but can anyone validate?

I bought Halo: The Master Chief Collection, but I can't download it [​IMG]

:)

Blockbuilder0183, Nov 21, 2022
  2. kuruczpa Win User

XBOTS ROLL OUT

Halo: Master Chief Collection for me :) can't wait!
  3. neilhorgan Win User
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game not showing after download

Hi, the version of odst you purchased, was it the xbox one version for Halo the Master chief collection or the Xbox 360 version of the game? If it was the Master Chief collection version, then you need the master chief Collection installed on your Xbox
    One to be able to download the game.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

XBox1 playing discs, not online

Halo Reach is not on the Master Chief Collection disc, only the Halo CE, 2, 3 & 4 are. If you want to play Halo reach, then you can purchase the dlc for the Master Chief Collection or download the Backward Compatible version.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Add Halo 3 to Xbox One

Thema:

I bought Halo: The Master Chief Collection, but I can't download it

1. I bought Halo: The Master Chief Collection, but I can't download it - Similar Threads - bought Halo Master

2. I Bought Halo: MCC on Xbox but i dont own it on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought Halo: MCC on Xbox but i dont own it on PC: I Purchased Halo: Master Chief Collection on my Xbox but i dont own it on PC and i have to buy it again, the game is on both Xbox and PC Microsoft store. 6df13070-1377-4ed7-a06a-3288e467d1bd
  3. I bought HALO MCC but can only play Halo 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought HALO MCC but can only play Halo 4: Hello, I bought The Master Chief Collection two days ago on Microsoft Store, it was 117 GB in total. When I open the game, it only allows me to play HALO 4, when I try any of the other games it...
  4. Accidentally bought a level up in Halo Infinite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought a level up in Halo Infinite.: I was trying to use an so boost and I accidentally clicked on level up and it purchased it there was no confirmation and my halo credits were spent. I would like a refund doesn’t matter if I lose...
  5. Bought Halo Wars 2 Blitz packs but not receiving them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Halo Wars 2 Blitz packs but not receiving them.: Hi, I just purchased some Blitz packs in Halo Wars 2 but none of them actually shows up in game. I've managed to get refund on some of them but there're still a few standing orders, and as of now...
  6. If i bought Halo Infinite for Xbox/ Windows 10, why does it show that i still need to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i bought Halo Infinite for Xbox/ Windows 10, why does it show that i still need to buy...: I launched the game on steam (after installing it) once i bought the game for Windows 10 / Xbox (I don't have xbox so i'm using my PC) and when i click on Campaign, it says buy when i logged in...
  7. Halo MCC bought on Steam, wont show up in Xbox App for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bought on Steam, wont show up in Xbox App for Windows: So, I bought Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam. I have connected my steam account to my Xbox App for Windows ( I did this to play Halo Infinite with some friends who were using Xbox...
  8. Trying to re-fund Halo Infinite credits a mistakenly bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to re-fund Halo Infinite credits a mistakenly bought.: I was just browsing the options in halo infinite and accidentally bought 20 dollars worth of credits, after noticing this I went to request a re-fund so I could get my money back. However it says...
  9. Bought a digital code for Halo Infinite's Campaign (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a digital code for Halo Infinite's Campaign (PC): I redeemed the code (Microsoft Store),do I need to buy the Game Pass just to play/download it? If so,shame on Microsoft. 1f7fa222-07c3-4b94-8623-d38c3e8c97e2
  10. Just bought new Series S. How do I get Halo MCC on it since I can’t put the disc inside?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought new Series S. How do I get Halo MCC on it since I can’t put the disc inside?: Do I have to buy the game all over again? 968e571d-8ee7-4082-b744-9800f3c28f11