I bought forza 5 on the xbox app on pc and none of my saved data from xbox went to my pc...

Discus and support I bought forza 5 on the xbox app on pc and none of my saved data from xbox went to my pc... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought forza 5 on the xbox app on pc and none of my saved data from xbox went to my pc and now it made me start from the beginning... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ‏ ‏, May 25, 2023.

1. ‏ ‏
    ‏ ‏ Guest

I bought forza 5 on the xbox app on pc and none of my saved data from xbox went to my pc...

I bought forza 5 on the xbox app on pc and none of my saved data from xbox went to my pc and now it made me start from the beginning

:)

‏ ‏, May 25, 2023
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 progress lost

There's one thing i can think of to try get your data back,

You'll need to install the Xbox App and then install Forza Horizon 5 from Gamepass Xbox App on to your PC/Laptop as all your save data is now stored somewhere on your PC/Laptop local storage,

Once done,

Launch Forza Horizon 5 from the Xbox App, not from Cloud Gaming and don't let the data sync as you'll have two different data saves, one is now local on your PC ( your main save data ), the other from the Cloud ( your new fresh start data ), you don't want to overwrite the save data that you accidentally saved to your PC's local storage,

The game needs to load the save data from your local storage on PC to get your save data back,

Once you've loaded FH5 from the Xbox App and you are in game,

You should be able to see everything back after you've done this, then let the game save and you can exit, and then try launch FH5 from Cloud Gaming, let the data sync/ sync to the cloud and you should have everything back, hopefully.
  3. Francia J. Win User

I bought forza 5 on the xbox app on pc and none of my saved data from xbox went to my pc and now it made me start from the beginning

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

This usually happens if we choose the wrong storage when we're prompted or we cancel the game synchronization.

Do you still have your Xbox with you? We can check if it's still intact there.

Also, try quitting and then restarting your PC before re-launching the game.
  4. NicoleCarr Win User

Lost cloud save for Outer Wilds

This happened to me too, I was playing on my PC and the save data may not have synced over correctly (idk). Then I loaded the game up on my Xbox and my save data was gone. When I went on my PC my old save was there but then the game crashed and when I loaded it back up it was the new save from my Xbox. I've looked for the save folder that the Steam version of the game apparently has but its not there on the Xbox App version.

(edit after reading other posts) I did buy the DLC and play it on my PC, twice and then this happened to me. Might be an issue with that.
  5. matthewiag Win User

Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Save files

I have played Forza Horizon 4 on PC and Xbox and my save data is the same.

When you started the PC version did it ask you to download your Cloud Save?
  6. SHK_497 Win User

I cannot launch Forza Horizon 5

When I launch Forza Horizon 5 it says "Syncing data... please wait."

If you cancel that process, it makes a Local (on your PC) game save. That game save works, and let's me launch the game without any crashes.

But, the local game save is empty because I haven't used it before.

When I switch from the local (on my PC) game save, over to the Xbox Cloud Game Save (which I've used before), it just crashes and freezes like I said before.
Thema:

1. I bought forza 5 on the xbox app on pc and none of my saved data from xbox went to my pc... - Similar Threads - bought forza app

2. Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...: Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox series x? Whenever I try to play it, it shows error 0x803f800b. Please help....
  3. i bought forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 microsoft store: i bought Forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 Microsoft store, please guide 1412602f-c902-41fb-8fd7-da3a4010bf38
  4. I just bought Xbox Game Pass Core, but I can't play Forza horizon 5 or other games that is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Xbox Game Pass Core, but I can't play Forza horizon 5 or other games that is...: I have Forza Horizon 3-5 and 4 and 5 isn't available and it keeps telling me that I need to renew my subscription when I already have Game pass Core, I really want to play but I can't. Please help...
  5. Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...: Just bought the game and nothing happens when I try to install it. Already reset my Xbox many times, I have plenty of storage, tried it on two different networks. Tried it even from my Xbox app....
  6. I bought the new forza Motorsport and then cancelled my game pass subscription, now even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the new forza Motorsport and then cancelled my game pass subscription, now even...: I bought the new forza Motorsport and then cancelled my game pass subscription, now even with the disc and Xbox gold I can’t play online and my gamer profile cannot be verified with the server...
  7. Can I play Forza motorsport 1-4 on my series x? I bought the discs but I didn't research...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Forza motorsport 1-4 on my series x? I bought the discs but I didn't research...: I bought the discs for Forza motorsport 2-6 and I was wondering if Forza motorsport 2 would work on the series x. f4afeeb6-f683-4e08-82c8-403f1920c970
  8. I bought my xbox series x from gamestop with the forza horizon 5 bundle and I redeemed it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought my xbox series x from gamestop with the forza horizon 5 bundle and I redeemed it...: Please help I redeemed my bundle later because I wanted to play starfield and I went back in to redeem it today and it said success but it's not showing up in my library or queue...
  9. I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, please help: I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, out. I've tried redownloading, checking my ban history (I haven't been banned) turning on all x box settings (including the You can...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 bought on Steam, now deleted from microsoft. "You may not proceed without...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 bought on Steam, now deleted from microsoft. "You may not proceed without...: I bought Forza Horizon 5 on my Steam account and connected it to my Microsoft account. I've had the game since launch but now all of a sudden when I try to play it tells me "You may not proceed...