I bought fifa points and they did not appear on my account after restarting my Xbox...

Discus and support I bought fifa points and they did not appear on my account after restarting my Xbox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I asked for a refund it was immediately denied. Can I get a refund or atleasts a reasonable awser??? 319a484e-15be-451d-a634-3b6871706908 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hektor 453e, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Hektor 453e
    Hektor 453e Guest

I bought fifa points and they did not appear on my account after restarting my Xbox...

When I asked for a refund it was immediately denied. Can I get a refund or atleasts a reasonable awser???

:)

Hektor 453e, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I bought fifa points and they did not appear on my account after restarting my Xbox multiple times.

Hi Hektor!

Just to set your expectation that here in forum, we do not have access to any of your account information or account cases.

One of the reasons why our refund requests are not approved based on their FAQ is this one:
    "We provide digital game product refunds as part of a consistent and reliable buying experience. However, if it appears refunds are being abused, we reserve the right to stop offering refunds except where legally required."

Reference: https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-bil...

If you've just purchased the FIFA points, I suggest to wait or at least up to 24 hours. If it's still not appearing in game, it would be best that you directly contact EA Support here https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
  3. Rb3663 Win User

Contacting Microsoft

The fifa points had been purchased by my friends kid on his Xbox as my account is installed on there they do appear on my account but I don’t want the game or the points
  4. Naus Skjule Win User

Fraudulent Points Purchase

I had 3250 points stolen, someone bought FIFA with my points and after talking with support and waiting to here back after an investigation they basically said that no one out side of myself used my account with out my permission, so they basically blamed
    me for buying the FIFA, and I am now out 3250 points. and will never buy points again!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

FIFA points

I bought fifa 22 points from the Microsoft store on my phone and they have no appeared on my fifa 22 account, I don not have access to the full game yet but I have been charged. I am wondering if I get the points when I get the full game?
    When you buy points it can take up to 48 hours for them to appear in game. If they have not appeared in that amount of time then you would need to contact EA for more help getting them added.
  6. M1CK 1980 Win User

Buying but not Receiving

im havin the same problem I bought 4000 points and it downloaded it but the points was put on my fifa 14 account.

xbox and EA need to sort this out !!!!!!
Thema:

1. I bought fifa points and they did not appear on my account after restarting my Xbox... - Similar Threads - bought fifa points

2. Hi I bought fifa 23 game on Xbox but I bought it on the wrong account. Is there anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought fifa 23 game on Xbox but I bought it on the wrong account. Is there anyway to...: Hi I bought the fifa 23 game (Xbox) as a present for Christmas on the but on the wrong account. Is there any way to transfer it to my sons account ? bbce5ae2-545c-4aa1-ba0b-ec05359c08cf
  3. Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?: I bought EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S directly from FIFA 23 but it’s not installing and when I try again it says I already own the game and I have already tried clearing space but it’s not working...
  4. I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i...: I bought it last night and just never got the fifa points, and i can’t find anything saying i do or don’t get them 6fc68f09-fe2c-4d16-9666-ddc5607009f6
  5. Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application: Hi, I accidentally bought FP for FUT 23 instead of EA FC 24. I realized that immediatelly after the purchase and requested the refund and the refund was rejected... The FP were not consumed in...
  6. i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i...: i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i ha c875f8cf-6abf-4f0d-afa9-d681cfcc388a
  7. Bought a fifa 23 and my Xbox keeps giving an error code that it has taken too long

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a fifa 23 and my Xbox keeps giving an error code that it has taken too long: Bought a fifa 23 and my Xbox keeps giving an error code that it has taken too long a57bea7c-0175-49d0-8145-13df2339ba45
  8. Hello, I’ve just bought fifa points and have redeemed the code but they have not appeared...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I’ve just bought fifa points and have redeemed the code but they have not appeared...: Just bought fifa points and have redeemed the code but they have not shown up yet? a8067c8d-3124-4311-af63-543eb844a47b
  9. I bought fifa 23 xbox one version on accident, I have series s. Do I have to re-buy the X/S...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought fifa 23 xbox one version on accident, I have series s. Do I have to re-buy the X/S...: I bought fifa 23 on my Xbox series s. I thought I was downloading fifa 23 for X/S and it turns out I was downloading fifa 23 xbox one. If I want to play the X/S version do I have to double...
  10. My son bought something on fifa 22 and it didn't give him it and I want to return it but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son bought something on fifa 22 and it didn't give him it and I want to return it but...: My son bought some fifa points and they didnt show and I want a refund because I dont want to lose the money I've requested already a refund but you guys denied it please refund it...