I bought fifa 23 xbox one version on accident, I have series s. Do I have to re-buy the X/S...

Discus and support I bought fifa 23 xbox one version on accident, I have series s. Do I have to re-buy the X/S... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought fifa 23 on my Xbox series s. I thought I was downloading fifa 23 for X/S and it turns out I was downloading fifa 23 xbox one. If I want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dwalk1111, Jan 24, 2023.

1. dwalk1111
    dwalk1111 Guest

I bought fifa 23 xbox one version on accident, I have series s. Do I have to re-buy the X/S...

I bought fifa 23 on my Xbox series s. I thought I was downloading fifa 23 for X/S and it turns out I was downloading fifa 23 xbox one. If I want to play the X/S version do I have to double purchase the game?

:)

dwalk1111, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Rus Harr Win User

FIFA 23 Xbox one version purchased on a Xbox series X console.

I have the same problem. I have just bought the wrong Fifa 23 version. Instead of Fifa 23 x box series S accidentally I bought xbox one version. And didn't even installed it. Let's wait for the refund result as I made a ticket refund recently.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Fifa 23 xbox x|s crossplay with Ps5/Pc

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You have installed the game version, if you purchased the FIFA 23 ULTIMATE EDITION XBOX ONE & XBOX SERIES X|S you will be able to install both games.

Simply search FIFA 23 XBOX SERIES X|S on your Xbox Series S to install the correct version.
  4. Francia J. Win User

I bought fifa 23 xbox one version on accident, I have series s. Do I have to re-buy the X/S version??

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Did you just purchase this game through Microsoft Store? If yes, you can request a refund by signing in to https://xbox.com/refunds. A refund is not guaranteed.

Also, if it is over 14 days, and you wanted to play the Xbox Series X|S version, you will be needing to purchase the Xbox Series X|S version.
  5. ANIKET MISHRA1 Win User

Can i play my xbox one version of the fifa 23 on the series X?

Can I buy fifa 23 standard edition xbox one version and play it on xbox series s ?
  6. Alasdair Fox Win User

I have bought the wrong version of Fifa 23

Just bought a new X Box Series X, and my son was excited to play Fifa 23 with the Series X version. Of course it now seems like he only has the Xbox One version, which is funny, because the Microsoft store showed the X|S symbol. The information about dual entitlement was very unclear, and still isn't great.

I'll be pretty disgusted if i have to buy it a second time in 2 months..
Thema:

1. I bought fifa 23 xbox one version on accident, I have series s. Do I have to re-buy the X/S... - Similar Threads - bought fifa version

2. Hi I bought fifa 23 game on Xbox but I bought it on the wrong account. Is there anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought fifa 23 game on Xbox but I bought it on the wrong account. Is there anyway to...: Hi I bought the fifa 23 game (Xbox) as a present for Christmas on the but on the wrong account. Is there any way to transfer it to my sons account ? bbce5ae2-545c-4aa1-ba0b-ec05359c08cf
  3. Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?: I bought EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S directly from FIFA 23 but it’s not installing and when I try again it says I already own the game and I have already tried clearing space but it’s not working...
  4. I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i...: I bought it last night and just never got the fifa points, and i can’t find anything saying i do or don’t get them 6fc68f09-fe2c-4d16-9666-ddc5607009f6
  5. Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application: Hi, I accidentally bought FP for FUT 23 instead of EA FC 24. I realized that immediatelly after the purchase and requested the refund and the refund was rejected... The FP were not consumed in...
  6. i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i...: i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i ha c875f8cf-6abf-4f0d-afa9-d681cfcc388a
  7. Bought a fifa 23 and my Xbox keeps giving an error code that it has taken too long

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a fifa 23 and my Xbox keeps giving an error code that it has taken too long: Bought a fifa 23 and my Xbox keeps giving an error code that it has taken too long a57bea7c-0175-49d0-8145-13df2339ba45
  8. I bought Ultimate version FIFA 23 for Xbox one and new gen console X/S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Ultimate version FIFA 23 for Xbox one and new gen console X/S.: Hello. I bought Ultimate version FIFA 23 for Xbox one and new gen console X/S. But now on main menu i see what my game version change to standart. I wanna asking why its happened? And thank you...
  9. Wrong version of Fifa 23 bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong version of Fifa 23 bought: I’ve requested a refund so I can buy the new gen version but it’s been denied and I cannot get through to Microsoft to explain the situation. I bought the game on release without realising it was...
  10. I have bought the wrong version of Fifa 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought the wrong version of Fifa 23: I recently bought fifa 23 without understanding the restrictions of Dual entitlement between the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. I own a series S but i was mislead into buying the Xbox One version...