I bought fifa 20 and cant play

Discus and support I bought fifa 20 and cant play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought digital fifa 20 on my former xbox that is now broken. I bought a new xbox, loged in my Microsoft account but I have lost all my games. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PauloVidal2, Feb 3, 2020.

1. PauloVidal2
    PauloVidal2 Guest

I bought digital fifa 20 on my former xbox that is now broken. I bought a new xbox, loged in my Microsoft account but I have lost all my games. Is there something i can do or i'll have to buy it again? Pls help.

:)

PauloVidal2, Feb 3, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello PauloVidal2,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you moved your account to a new console, but you are unable to locate any of your games. As stated by the ambassadors, you will keep all of your games and content as long as you are logged
    in with the account that purchased the items. Do you see the transactions for the games through

your account's order history
    ? Do you see the licenses for the games in your
    games list on the Xbox website
    ? If you do see that all of the transactions and licenses are on your account, you should be able to see the games and content in the ready to

install section of the console
    . Be sure to let us know the results PauloVidal2!
  3. TenThrower20124 Win User

Hello. I bought the game (Fifa 20) from store with no cd. The game does not start- after language selection it stops, I go back to home screen. I have rebooted, reset, restarted the console, router, etc... Hold the power button 20 seconds, cleared the Mac
    Address, unplugged the console, with no effect.

Fifa 19 is working properly, Fifa 20 doesn't start.

Is there a problem with games downloaded from store? is the only one that does not function.

I get no error or message.

Thanks
  4. chucky23456789 Win User

no you shouldn't have to buy them again if you already own it couple of things you could do you could power reboot the console or try type the game in the store for now just to see if it will let you download it from there it might just take awhile for
    the game to show up in the my games and apps sections if that doesn't work try uninstalling your profile then reinstall it i will also send you this link where you can check what game you have purchased just in case you need it https://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-subscriptions/check-xbox-live-bill
  5. {Parity} Win User

Make sure you are logged in using the same credentials that were used to purchase the games
  6. Blowyyuyun Win User

fifa 16

[quote user="WormyRaccoon7"]

cant lanch fifa 16 xbox store why cant i lanch my fifa 16 without accessing my internet please help if i dont have internet my fifa 16 dont play an i bought it from the game store need help am fustrateded

[/quote]
Thema:

1. I bought fifa 20 and cant play - Similar Threads - bought fifa cant

2. Hi I bought fifa 23 game on Xbox but I bought it on the wrong account. Is there anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought fifa 23 game on Xbox but I bought it on the wrong account. Is there anyway to...: Hi I bought the fifa 23 game (Xbox) as a present for Christmas on the but on the wrong account. Is there any way to transfer it to my sons account ? bbce5ae2-545c-4aa1-ba0b-ec05359c08cf
  3. Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?: I bought EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S directly from FIFA 23 but it’s not installing and when I try again it says I already own the game and I have already tried clearing space but it’s not working...
  4. I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i...: I bought it last night and just never got the fifa points, and i can’t find anything saying i do or don’t get them 6fc68f09-fe2c-4d16-9666-ddc5607009f6
  5. Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application: Hi, I accidentally bought FP for FUT 23 instead of EA FC 24. I realized that immediatelly after the purchase and requested the refund and the refund was rejected... The FP were not consumed in...
  6. i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i...: i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i ha c875f8cf-6abf-4f0d-afa9-d681cfcc388a
  7. Bought a fifa 23 and my Xbox keeps giving an error code that it has taken too long

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a fifa 23 and my Xbox keeps giving an error code that it has taken too long: Bought a fifa 23 and my Xbox keeps giving an error code that it has taken too long a57bea7c-0175-49d0-8145-13df2339ba45
  8. I bought fifa points and they did not appear on my account after restarting my Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought fifa points and they did not appear on my account after restarting my Xbox...: When I asked for a refund it was immediately denied. Can I get a refund or atleasts a reasonable awser??? 319a484e-15be-451d-a634-3b6871706908
  9. Hello, I’ve just bought fifa points and have redeemed the code but they have not appeared...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I’ve just bought fifa points and have redeemed the code but they have not appeared...: Just bought fifa points and have redeemed the code but they have not shown up yet? a8067c8d-3124-4311-af63-543eb844a47b
  10. I bought fifa 23 xbox one version on accident, I have series s. Do I have to re-buy the X/S...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought fifa 23 xbox one version on accident, I have series s. Do I have to re-buy the X/S...: I bought fifa 23 on my Xbox series s. I thought I was downloading fifa 23 for X/S and it turns out I was downloading fifa 23 xbox one. If I want to play the X/S version do I have to double...