I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! ...

Discus and support I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! What can I do in this case?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChristianBrown3, Oct 15, 2018.

1. I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! ...

I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! What can I do in this case?

:)

ChristianBrown3, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Issues with Fifa 18 FUT points

I bought 2200 FUT point on the internet microsoft store for my Fifa 18 game on xbox one , I receive the confirmation mail but not the FUT point , BUT , my money is spend , so what can I do to have my point , my command ticket is the following one 9263357809
    , sorry for my poor english

I am N00B of39, Oct 15, 2018
  3. LaProxima
    LaProxima Guest
    Fifa 16 Fut Cash Error

Hello Community,

to start the new Fifa 16 Fut season, a friend and I thought let´s buy some fifa points for contracts and all kinds of consumable.

But right after we bought some Points there cames an error message from Fut which says there are some problems with the Fut-Cash.

Right now money away and no points.

Does anyone know a solution for this problem ?

LaProxima, Oct 15, 2018
  4. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest

I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! ...

Hello there!

We understand that there is an issue with not being able to retrieve currency bought within a game.

If this is the case, try to restart the console by the following process:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
      Note Pressing the Xbox button will open the guide from any other screen on the console.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select Restart console.
    4. Select Yes to confirm.
    Some currencies may take up to 24 hours to fully add to an account.

If this does not assist, try reaching out to our Customer Support team.

Best wishes!

XBF Javier R, Oct 15, 2018
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! What can I do in this case?

Hello there!

We understand that there is an issue with not being able to retrieve currency bought within a game.

If this is the case, try to restart the console by the following process:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
      Note Pressing the Xbox button will open the guide from any other screen on the console.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select Restart console.
    4. Select Yes to confirm.
    Some currencies may take up to 24 hours to fully add to an account.

If this does not assist, try reaching out to our Customer Support team.

Best wishes!
  6. Midnighbeast69 Win User

FIFA 13 FUT lost its magic

i started with fut 12, this christmas i got fifa 13 and i recently lost 619000 coins and ribery, due to so many cheaters and scammers, ea have to 'investigate' blah blah blah, i lost all my money and an amazing players and im 90% sure i wont get them back
    even after contacting ea. Scammers and cheaters have ruined the game
  7. SeanL44 Win User

My account was hacked

Got me as well, call customer support, they're doing a full investigation of my account and it sounds like I should get my money back (he bought 6000 + 4000 points)

edit: i should say it looks like he bought coins with the points used for FIFA Ultimate Team so maybe FIFA players are the target
  8. Raian93 Win User

Disconnecting from Live constantly

Exactly! I stopped playing FUT on FIFA 15 because my DNF rating keeps going up, which means when I CAN finish a game, I end up getting less coins than I normally would.
  9. Jurgen1488 Win User

Fifa 19 bought on wrong account

Hello! I have accidentally purchased Fifa 19 on my Microsoft account, not realising that I should have put money on my son's account and let him purchase it from his Microsoft account, as we did for Fifa 18 last year. I have just spent £59
    and he has no way of playing it. As we haven't downloaded the software yet (in fact, I can't!) can I transfer it as a gift purchase to his account please? Very grateful for any advice!
    If you bought the game for yourself, you can not transfer the game as a gift to someone else. It is not possible, you can either share accounts. Or, if you have not already done so, refund the game and then buy it again as a gift.
Thema:

1. I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! ... - Similar Threads - bought Fifa FUT

2. Hi I bought fifa 23 game on Xbox but I bought it on the wrong account. Is there anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought fifa 23 game on Xbox but I bought it on the wrong account. Is there anyway to...: Hi I bought the fifa 23 game (Xbox) as a present for Christmas on the but on the wrong account. Is there any way to transfer it to my sons account ? bbce5ae2-545c-4aa1-ba0b-ec05359c08cf
  3. Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?: I bought EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S directly from FIFA 23 but it’s not installing and when I try again it says I already own the game and I have already tried clearing space but it’s not working...
  4. I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i...: I bought it last night and just never got the fifa points, and i can’t find anything saying i do or don’t get them 6fc68f09-fe2c-4d16-9666-ddc5607009f6
  5. Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application: Hi, I accidentally bought FP for FUT 23 instead of EA FC 24. I realized that immediatelly after the purchase and requested the refund and the refund was rejected... The FP were not consumed in...
  6. i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i...: i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i ha c875f8cf-6abf-4f0d-afa9-d681cfcc388a
  7. Bought a fifa 23 and my Xbox keeps giving an error code that it has taken too long

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a fifa 23 and my Xbox keeps giving an error code that it has taken too long: Bought a fifa 23 and my Xbox keeps giving an error code that it has taken too long a57bea7c-0175-49d0-8145-13df2339ba45
  8. I bought fifa points and they did not appear on my account after restarting my Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought fifa points and they did not appear on my account after restarting my Xbox...: When I asked for a refund it was immediately denied. Can I get a refund or atleasts a reasonable awser??? 319a484e-15be-451d-a634-3b6871706908
  9. Hello, I’ve just bought fifa points and have redeemed the code but they have not appeared...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I’ve just bought fifa points and have redeemed the code but they have not appeared...: Just bought fifa points and have redeemed the code but they have not shown up yet? a8067c8d-3124-4311-af63-543eb844a47b
  10. I bought fifa 23 xbox one version on accident, I have series s. Do I have to re-buy the X/S...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought fifa 23 xbox one version on accident, I have series s. Do I have to re-buy the X/S...: I bought fifa 23 on my Xbox series s. I thought I was downloading fifa 23 for X/S and it turns out I was downloading fifa 23 xbox one. If I want to play the X/S version do I have to double...