i bought fh4 and it gets stuck on the 'loading,please wait' part first time around, i need...
Discus and support i bought fh4 and it gets stuck on the 'loading,please wait' part first time around, i need... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i lauch the game, it gets stuck on the first screen, this is my first time playing it on pc and i dont know what to do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aiden Stanier, Oct 1, 2023.
Thema:
i bought fh4 and it gets stuck on the 'loading,please wait' part first time around, i need...
Loading...
-
i bought fh4 and it gets stuck on the 'loading,please wait' part first time around, i need... - Similar Threads - bought fh4 gets
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble
in XboX InsidersPlease help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try... -
Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential
in XboX InsidersBought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914... -
Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x
in XboX InsidersPlease help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've... -
Well I bought an xbox X and now what?
in XboX InsidersWell I bought an xbox X and now what?: So wierd thing, I’ve had an xbox 1 for a very long time and I finally just got tired of loading screens lol. I literally just got home with my new xbox X and I’m positive I remember there being a... -
Bought FH4 - Already downloaded on Game Pass - Site is asking me download again?
in XBoX on WindowsBought FH4 - Already downloaded on Game Pass - Site is asking me download again?: Simple question. My Game Pass runs out in 3 weeks so rather than continuing my membership and apparently only playing Forza Horizon 4 I decided to just buy the game. But it's asking me to download... -
i bought a forza horizon 4 treasure map and get in the fh4 and open map it nothing happens
in XBoX on Windowsi bought a forza horizon 4 treasure map and get in the fh4 and open map it nothing happens: i bought a forza horizon 4 treasure map and get in the fh4 and open map it nothing happens 8cbf9a0e-4e9e-46f6-903b-198305a93cfe -
I bought the FH4 expansion pack incorrectly.
in XBoX Games and AppsI bought the FH4 expansion pack incorrectly.: Hi guys! I wanted to go to Fortune Island in the game, so I bought it because it was marked as an extension pack. When I looked at the XBOX store, I saw that if I bought an Ultimate Pack, I...