I bought early access bundle for mlb the show 23 game pass but it's not downloading it...

Discus and support I bought early access bundle for mlb the show 23 game pass but it's not downloading it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help with my download of early access bundle for mlb the show 23 2891e64d-1898-4792-8509-a160359617fc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andra Ingram, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Andra Ingram
    Andra Ingram Guest

I bought early access bundle for mlb the show 23 game pass but it's not downloading it...

Please help with my download of early access bundle for mlb the show 23

:)

Andra Ingram, Mar 25, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Early access bundle for mlb the show 23

Hello Andra Ingram,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

We are aware that some players are having issues accessing the game try follow the steps below and see if you are able to locate the game. If still having issues please report a problem by following the guide below.

Games are usually installed automatically on your home console. For auto installs, you must set your power mode to Instant-on and, under Profile & system > Settings > System > Updates & downloads, select Keep my games & apps up to date.

To find your games or add ons:

1. Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all.
    2. In the games list, make sure the filter is set to All console types. If you don't see your game or add-on, select Manage and see if it appears under Queue or Updates.
    You can report your issue by using the Report a Problem app on Xbox consoles or the Windows Feedback Hub on Windows devices. To report a problem on console:

• Press and hold the Xbox button , and then select Report a problem to launch the app. Select Report new problem > Continue with standard diagnostics. If you’re experiencing an issue with audio or video, select Reproduce with advanced diagnostics. Then fill out the remaining details such as category, subcategory, title, and description.
    • Title the bug [XBF] MLB 23 Early XGP Access bundle issue for Game Pass users. For users that purchased the Digital Deluxe, title it [XBF] MBL23 Early access Digital Deluxe.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

I paid for the MLB the show 23 early access bundle and its not showing up on my game pass

Hi, Adam. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please log in to your account at this link, https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Kindly check if the transaction for the Early access bundle it is completed.

If it's completed, using your console, go to My games & apps > See all > Full library > All owned games, select the game title, then press Install all.

If it's not there, log in to your account on this link and check if you are seeing an option to install the game, https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/mlb-the-....
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

I bought early access bundle for mlb the show 23 game pass but it's not downloading it shows that I own the game in the store but won't download

Hi, Andra I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Kindly try installing the game remotely. You can click the game title from your order history to install it via Xbox store or you can use Xbox mobile/ PC app. Just make sure that remote features are already enabled. Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features. Check the box to enable remote features and for Power options, select Sleep mode.
  5. OpticRJames Win User

I paid for the MLB the show 23 early access bundle and its not showing up on my game pass

6. adam shaw2 Win User

I was told that only applies on gamepass to Xbox systems if you use a pc you can’t get access until the 28th
Thema:

1. I bought early access bundle for mlb the show 23 game pass but it's not downloading it... - Similar Threads - bought early access

2. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  3. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  4. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  5. My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it: I tried opening 2k24 that I got off gamepass and the screen goes grey then brings me back to Home Screen does the same thing with Spotify but all the apps that came downloaded work fine...
  6. Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store: Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store 7e7a4d81-d005-4014-aaf5-858726ea4c03
  7. Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....: Mic can't talk. On new. Series. X. Wireless. Or wired 53cd3738-db76-4f63-b6a6-b1fdb67dce37
  8. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...
  9. It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...

in XBoX on Windows
    It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...: It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much, it's happening in my games and everywhere else, how do I fix it? I think it is my console...
  10. I bought the Starfield Premium Edition with Gamepass to play early but when trying to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Starfield Premium Edition with Gamepass to play early but when trying to play...: Why can't I access Starfield? 0abd9f6a-2fa5-4f2d-ba7c-f84ca2a5e35d