I bought EAFC 24 but I can't play it
Discus and support I bought EAFC 24 but I can't play it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought EA sports FC 24 and it won't let me play the game and when I look at it in the Microsoft store it tells me the game isn't installed but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Baraka Kioko, Dec 25, 2023.
Thema:
I bought EAFC 24 but I can't play it
Loading...
-
I bought EAFC 24 but I can't play it - Similar Threads - bought EAFC can't
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble
in XboX InsidersPlease help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try... -
Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential
in XboX InsidersBought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914... -
Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x
in XboX InsidersPlease help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've... -
Well I bought an xbox X and now what?
in XboX InsidersWell I bought an xbox X and now what?: So wierd thing, I’ve had an xbox 1 for a very long time and I finally just got tired of loading screens lol. I literally just got home with my new xbox X and I’m positive I remember there being a... -
Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.
in XboX InsidersProblem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.: I have bought a game on a site called ENEBA. The game code was supposed to be used in Australia, but when I tried redeeming it on my Australia account it said the code was bought in another... -
I bought EAFC points from a 3rd party retailer but accidently bought them for PC, I...
in XBoX Games and AppsI bought EAFC points from a 3rd party retailer but accidently bought them for PC, I...: I bought EAFC points from a third party retailer, but I accidentally bought them for PC, I’ve since redeemed them on my EA account and over 48 hours later they haven’t showed on my Xbox (as they... -
EAFC bought on wrong account
in XBoX Games and AppsEAFC bought on wrong account: I bought the pre order for EA FC24 on my Microsoft account . I have no intention of playing it . My son who is a family member will - and has downloaded and started playing the pre release...