I bought Diablo4 but there is no content to download. what should I do?

Discus and support I bought Diablo4 but there is no content to download. what should I do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As I say in the title, I purchased Diablo4 standard edition but there is no download content available. it is however the official release day and I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vasilios D, Jun 6, 2023.

1. vasilios D
    vasilios D Guest

As I say in the title, I purchased Diablo4 standard edition but there is no download content available. it is however the official release day and I am the owner of this edition on my console. however nothing available. Why?

:)

vasilios D, Jun 6, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We need to make sure that the game is successfully purchased under the account that you're using, please follow the steps below:

"Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History"

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Once confirmed perform a powercycle on your console by following the steps below:

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​"

After that check on your games and apps again.
  3. PepePlayGame Win User

The content does not work. What should I do?

This didn't work for me friend, thanks for trying to help.
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

The content does not work. What should I do?

Hi there PepePlayGame, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

The Vault Edition Upgrade does not include the base game, so you will need to purchase the base game separately to enjoy the benefits of the Vault Edition Upgrade. Alternatively, if you prefer, you can request a refund.

To request a refund, please visit the following website:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Please take in mind that sometimes it can take up to 24 hours for your purchase to appear in the refundable orders history. If you don't see it, you may need to wait that time and check again.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

I bought the wrong game pass what should i do?

Hi there HakiYT, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

To request a refund for the Game Pass for Console subscription, please follow these steps:

1. Click on the link below, which will take you to a form that you need to fill out with all the necessary details:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

2. In the field where you are asked which item you want a refund for, please enter the full name of the subscription. You can find the order number for the purchase by visiting this website:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

3. Once you have submitted the form, you will receive an email within 72 hours informing you of the decision regarding your refund request.

It is important that you do not purchase Game Pass Ultimate until your Game Pass for Console subscription is canceled after the refund is approved because if you do it before, it will convert to Ultimate, and you will lose both subscriptions.

I hope this helps, and if you have any more questions, please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. WT9009 Win User

What should i do

Yes i have played oblivion still have well not really one of my family members is borrowing it and has been for 2 years now. everytime i ask for it back they are like no im still playing it and its not even being played. I have actually been playing the
    game and finding it more enjoying recently. Im guessing ill stick with this character i have right now.
Thema:

1. I bought Diablo4 but there is no content to download. what should I do? - Similar Threads - bought Diablo4 content

2. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  3. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  4. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  5. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  6. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  7. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  8. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  9. Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t: So I bought the mic and have the newest Xbox. When I first got the headset it worked perfectly but then I took a break from Xbox and when I came back, the headphones still worked but the mic...
  10. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93