I bought Destiny 2 and never got my 6,000 points I was supposed to get :(

Discus and support I bought Destiny 2 and never got my 6,000 points I was supposed to get :( in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Destiny 2 from the Microsoft Rewards Program and I never got my 6,000 points that I was supposed to get for free.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RentalMussel65, Sep 14, 2017.

1. I bought Destiny 2 and never got my 6,000 points I was supposed to get :(

I purchased Destiny 2 from the Microsoft Rewards Program and I never got my 6,000 points that I was supposed to get for free.

:)

RentalMussel65, Sep 14, 2017
  2. BarbCooper
    BarbCooper Guest
    Reward points for purchasing Destiny 2

purchased Destiny 2 - Game + Expansion Pass Bundle

Do I get reward points for this purchase?

Destiny 2 punch card

Complete all three offers in this punch card between September 6 and September 27 2017 to earn 6,000 points. Offer only available to members 13+ (During this promotion, items below don’t qualify for Shop & Earn points. Preorders do not count towards completion.)

6,000 POINTS

21.15:54:45

Time left to complete this offer.

BarbCooper, Sep 14, 2017
  3. oreoz55
    oreoz55 Guest
    Xbox Rewards Help

I have 6,000 points and I never got them automatically sent to my microsoft currency. Can you please help me

oreoz55, Sep 14, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.

Smwutches, Sep 14, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.
  6. Riphade Win User

Xbox Rewards No Reward for Preorder

There were no Xbox Rewards offers to receive 6,000 credits for Destiny 2. That was an offer from the Microsoft Rewards program. Preorders did not count towards that offer.
    Ok then, where are my Rewards points? I'm a member of both.
  7. eff1nutta Win User

Gamerscore different on 360 & ONE

thanks smwuches, as soon as i got an achievment my score jumped up over 6,000 points

thanks
  8. Bendial80 Win User

Account Hacked on 8/2 - Still no resolve.

My account was hacked today, $99 for gold membership so that I can't delete my card on file, and then a 6,000 point purchase, which isn't even on my account because I d'ont have 6,000 points attached to my account.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Rewards No Reward for Preorder

There were no Xbox Rewards offers to receive 6,000 credits for Destiny 2. That was an offer from the Microsoft Rewards program. Preorders did not count towards that offer.
Thema:

1. I bought Destiny 2 and never got my 6,000 points I was supposed to get :( - Similar Threads - bought Destiny never

2. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  3. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  4. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  5. Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t: So I bought the mic and have the newest Xbox. When I first got the headset it worked perfectly but then I took a break from Xbox and when I came back, the headphones still worked but the mic...
  6. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  7. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  8. i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the...: . I have already tried restarting and nothing ever pops up. 15f9e531-ac8c-4c4a-b06b-c3d12adeb955
  9. i bought the Destiny: The Taken King addon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought the Destiny: The Taken King addon: I need the GAmE for the addon I need a full game of Destiny fdcadea9-18d8-4544-bf2e-c5250a688546
  10. Why do I not own the Destiny 2 expansion packs I recently bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I not own the Destiny 2 expansion packs I recently bought?: I recently bought the Lightfall,Witch Queen,Shadowkeep,Beyond light expansion packs for Destiny 2 when they got discounted for owning xbox gold.When I check the Microsoft store,it says I do not...