I bought currency in a game and didn't receive it (On Windows Store/Xbox App PC)
Discus and support I bought currency in a game and didn't receive it (On Windows Store/Xbox App PC) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to purchase coins in Sea of Thieves earlier today, but in game (I play on PC) it didn't let me and said it couldn't connect to the store. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SekritFW, Jul 4, 2022.
Thema:
I bought currency in a game and didn't receive it (On Windows Store/Xbox App PC)
Loading...
-
I bought currency in a game and didn't receive it (On Windows Store/Xbox App PC) - Similar Threads - bought currency game
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble
in XboX InsidersPlease help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try... -
Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential
in XboX InsidersBought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914... -
Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x
in XboX InsidersPlease help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've... -
Well I bought an xbox X and now what?
in XboX InsidersWell I bought an xbox X and now what?: So wierd thing, I’ve had an xbox 1 for a very long time and I finally just got tired of loading screens lol. I literally just got home with my new xbox X and I’m positive I remember there being a... -
I bought ancient coins with reward points and I did not receive a receipt nor my currency....
in XBoX Games and AppsI bought ancient coins with reward points and I did not receive a receipt nor my currency....: I bought ancient coins in my rewards the 21st of February 2025 and still, I haven't received my receipts nor my currency. I don't know what to do in this situation. When I read the messages it... -
So I bought a fast card in game currency card from Walmart and I’m trying to figure out...
in XBoX Games and AppsSo I bought a fast card in game currency card from Walmart and I’m trying to figure out...: I purchased this from Walmart in ta not like the normal. 25 character gift card. I already had to go back to the store to get a reprint of my receipt which they instructed me would have the... -
I bought in game currency on Xbox but didn’t receive the in game currency
in XBoX Games and AppsI bought in game currency on Xbox but didn’t receive the in game currency: I bought gems for my smite game, it took my Money but didn’t give me the gems in the game 7186dc47-324b-4c99-a1be-85fbf8502849