I bought crystals from the game Jewels of the west and I can't find were to download them...

Discus and support I bought crystals from the game Jewels of the west and I can't find were to download them... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought crystals from the game Jewels of the west and cant find were to download them to my game HELP!!!! * Moved from Community Center... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by joann seltvedt, Mar 19, 2023.

1. I bought crystals from the game Jewels of the west and I can't find were to download them...

i bought crystals from the game Jewels of the west and cant find were to download them to my game HELP!!!!

* Moved from Community Center

:)

joann seltvedt, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

I bought crystals from the game Jewels of the west and I can't find were to download them to my game

Hello joann seltvedt,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to download the in-game purchase and is unable to because you cannot find where to download. Let us see how we can help.

We have found an official article from the game developer support that describe on what to do if you have not received the purchase in the game. You can find the link below. You can also submit a ticket request to the game developer support team in case you need further assistance. The link can also be found on the article provided.

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Musquito-[xboxvenue] Win User

Price is MSP on Windows Phone

I got the game on my WP8 phone (Nokia Lumia 620) before the transfer. I bought in game items, but the game became unplayable due to the poor quality of my phone. I downloaded the game again on my other WP7 phone (Samsung Omnia 7) after the transfer and I
    cannot buy in game items. The problem is that you need to buy jewels in-game are you will not be able to unlock all achievements. For the "White Reaver Unleashed!" achievement you need to awaken (=buying) all the skills with jewels. You need approximately
    3000 jewels to buy them all. You can only earn in game 460 jewels from the missions, 663 from the GPS function. The rest you have to buy, so yes, I would like it to be converted in currency so I can buy them. From version 1.2.0.0 it is impossible to earn jewels
    by replaying missions. In versions 1.0.0.0 and 1.1.0.0, you get jewels every time you play a mission, from version 1.2.0.0 you only get jewels the first time you complete a mission.
  4. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Xbox One Basic for $350>????

Lol.... and anything on Facebook with the words crystal, jewel or gem in the title...
  5. DingyPompano25 Win User

How to use xbox live??

Thanks Holy Judgementz!! So, I bought and downloaded a map pack? What's that?I thought I bought and downloaded that game. I still can't find it to play, and have re-downloaded it. I have 1 zombie download for world at war and 1 for black ops and can't find
    or play either one. Is there a user manuel for xbox live I can read? I don't know what I'm doing and I keep paying for things I thought could be played and now can't find or play them! PLEASE HELP!!!
  6. ClearHoriz0n Win User

Does Multi-player work?

I am having issues with the multiplayer as well. I downloaded the game and tried first without downloading the free multiplayer adds for each expansion, yet after I downloaded the adds from the downloadable content tab in game(1,2, and 3) it still says "No
    games available" when i try to find games in both ranked and non ranked. I can see leaderboards but can't find a match! I have uninstalled all 3 adds from my computer and tried re-installing them in order and still nothing. Please let me know whats going on...
    I bought this game to play multiplayer mainly and can't even find a game! Help please!
Thema:

I bought crystals from the game Jewels of the west and I can't find were to download them...

1. I bought crystals from the game Jewels of the west and I can't find were to download them... - Similar Threads - bought crystals game

2. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  3. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  4. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  5. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  6. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  7. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  8. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  9. Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t: So I bought the mic and have the newest Xbox. When I first got the headset it worked perfectly but then I took a break from Xbox and when I came back, the headphones still worked but the mic...
  10. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93