I bought coins from NHL 23 last night. It took my money but didn’t give me my coins. What...

Discus and support I bought coins from NHL 23 last night. It took my money but didn’t give me my coins. What... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How about coins on the NHL 23 last night it took my money but didn’t give me my coins now I’m trying to get on and it says no packs available can I do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by william cleland, Mar 13, 2023.

1. I bought coins from NHL 23 last night. It took my money but didn’t give me my coins. What...

How about coins on the NHL 23 last night it took my money but didn’t give me my coins now I’m trying to get on and it says no packs available can I do

:)

william cleland, Mar 13, 2023
  2. ryryD Win User

Request an extra refund

I wasn’t abusing it, i bought bundles that came with 1000 apex coins and the first bundle didn’t give me it, or the second bundle so i tried to refund those and it worked, so i tried to buy the normal $9.99 apex coins separately from the bundle and still didn’t receive the coins.
  3. Allie Awesomeness Win User

I haven’t got my COD points after redeeming a card

I did all that and it still didn’t give me the coins.
  4. BusinessRulesDE Win User

Microsoft Jackpot

For me it's the same ... bought coins for playing besides work automatically ... game froze and coins are lost!!!

So, who is responsible for refunding my money or restoring my account?
  5. DyllVern Win User

purchasing in game content

This same thing is happening to me. But the game was Apex Legends. I bought a $20 pack of apex coins and didn’t receive the coins. Though the purchase was in my billing history. Even if I wanted to refund it I can’t, I’m out of refunds. This is happening on Xbox.
  6. Jesper Lundby Rasmus Win User

Shop not working!!!

also having problems. I have bought multiple coins for my young one's. Money was transferred but no coins was recieved
Thema:

I bought coins from NHL 23 last night. It took my money but didn’t give me my coins. What...

1. I bought coins from NHL 23 last night. It took my money but didn’t give me my coins. What... - Similar Threads - bought coins NHL

2. I bought Minecraft coins at Walmart and didn’t realize I needed to keep the receipt with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft coins at Walmart and didn’t realize I needed to keep the receipt with...: Personal Email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Phone #[mod removed - personal information] a035a07d-af80-494d-bbbc-e0bb291eb343
  3. I bought overwatch coins and it doesn’t show my coins

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought overwatch coins and it doesn’t show my coins: I bought overwatch coins and it doesn’t show that I bought them 9c39612b-34cc-4cce-a2e6-a1695f2d585e
  4. have not gotten ancient coins on sea of thieves that I bought - Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    have not gotten ancient coins on sea of thieves that I bought - Xbox: I bought ancient coins on sea of thieves through the game store on xbox and they have not gone through to my account. I have tried restarting my game and hard resetting my xbox but they have still...
  5. I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do?: Everything was alright until I reedem the code battlenet told me it would take few hours for the coins to appear but it's been 2 days in battlenet they said sometimes it takes 24 hours but I am...
  6. Where Are the 2,000 coins I bought from the $24.99 upgrade to Angry Birds Friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where Are the 2,000 coins I bought from the $24.99 upgrade to Angry Birds Friends?: I just bought the $24.99 package for Angry Birds Friends. I got the 10x power ups, but I did not get the 2,000 coins that I need. I opened and closed the app, same thing, it's showing my 366 coin...
  7. I bought overwatch coins like 3 months ago on xbox and when i load overwatch on my pc i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought overwatch coins like 3 months ago on xbox and when i load overwatch on my pc i...: If anyone can help me solve this it would help alot thanks in advance. fc0eb943-625f-4b2d-b177-77636f974616
  8. Ancient coins not showing after i bought them 6 or so days ago.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ancient coins not showing after i bought them 6 or so days ago.: I bought Ancient coins for Sea of Thieves but after days i still haven't got them, i can provide the evidence that i bought them cb640fa4-9972-4594-96ec-5dd877d33aa4
  9. Bought a coin pack and never got it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a coin pack and never got it.: I bought a coin pack for microsoft bingo. I never got it but the game tries to download it every time I log on. Then it says the same thing. You have already purchased this item. Go to my games or...
  10. I bought 2,000,000 coin package and almost 7000 clovers were taken away today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 2,000,000 coin package and almost 7000 clovers were taken away today: I was just playing Microsoft Jackpots are forever I had almost 7000 clover spins left and 15,000,000 coins and when I had to reload the software it gave me a message about syncing with the cloud...