I bought cod points via I bought them physically and they won’t show up on my account, why?

Discus and support I bought cod points via I bought them physically and they won’t show up on my account, why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought cod points via I bought them physically and they won’t show up on my account, why? 8d6999ea-a7e5-4d0b-bd53-976ddaf18033 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tony Barry1, May 4, 2023.

1. Tony Barry1
    Tony Barry1 Guest

I bought cod points via I bought them physically and they won’t show up on my account, why?

:)

Tony Barry1, May 4, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

3. KrispyKr1tter66 Win User

Issues with backwards compatible games

I’m having a problem with time pilot which I bought digitally 12 years ago using Microsoft points it still shows up on my 360 but won’t show up on any of my Xbox ones
  4. JONNY FITNESS Win User

MICROSOFT CHARGING ME WITHOUT GIVING ME MY XBOX LIVE POINTS

I have a similar problem. I bought 1000 points yesterday but my account does not reflect the points. But when I go the microsoft billing page, it shows that I bought them but also hasn't credited the points.
  5. GoldenFlame343 Win User

Modern Warfare Downloads are not showing in the game

Same problem, I bought operator enhanced and none of my bonus content or the extra COD points are showing up in game yet it shows that I have all the packs and DLC stuff downloaded on my console.
  6. Francia J. Win User

I bought cod points and didn't receive them

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Can you please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and then check if you can see the transactions stated as "completed"? Once confirmed, for cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

Also, in regards to refund I apologize but just a friendly reminder that for refund concerns there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the refund team. There is no direct contact with them, only by submitting a refund request and by replying to their email (refund request confirmation and refund decision). To help you, I would recommend replying to their email.
Thema:

1. I bought cod points via I bought them physically and they won’t show up on my account, why? - Similar Threads - bought cod points

2. So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...: Mw3. Well I get to keep my operator I bought because I accidently refunded my cod points I already used what we'll happen? 3bfe24b3-1f27-4542-80ce-7ee0c042adf1
  3. I bought CoD MW III after the event, but shows with price still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought CoD MW III after the event, but shows with price still: hello I bought the game after the event, but now i see it with full price again, is that normal? d6775b79-4e24-499d-925c-baa73bb3982f
  4. On Xbox 1 I bought cod MW3 -vault edition. It was £30.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Xbox 1 I bought cod MW3 -vault edition. It was £30.: Paid for that, then a few days later I see £60 has gone out my account saying that I've also purchased the cross gen bundle. Obviously I didnt do that, as I wouldn't have bought two editions of...
  5. i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games...: i recently bought a new xbox series x to play mw2 online i had. to make a new account i just downloaded mw2 and i it won’t let me play online it keeps saying this account can not play on xbox live...
  6. Can you play call of duty modern warfare II bought on a pc (cod accaunt)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play call of duty modern warfare II bought on a pc (cod accaunt)?: I'm wondering if I could buy CoD MWII on official Activision Website and play it on my Xbox registered in the accaunt I bought the game da987789-efbc-4fe2-9584-6b25df6dc310
  7. I bought COD advance warfare in XBOX S and after purchasing found the main language is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought COD advance warfare in XBOX S and after purchasing found the main language is...: I bought COD advance warfare in XBOX S and after purchasing found the main language is different and there is no option to change. Is there any solution haven't received any form XBOX team....
  8. I bought the cod season 3 pas but never actually got it I have my receipt I have tried a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the cod season 3 pas but never actually got it I have my receipt I have tried a...: So I bought the season three pass for call of duty right and got charged but never actually received it. I can’t claim anything I can’t really do anything except for get the free items so I’ve...
  9. I bought cod warzone point, and I don't know how to redeem it on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought cod warzone point, and I don't know how to redeem it on pc: Hey guy I bought the 500 point COD Warzone from MS store, and they said in the info of installation this: "Install on a Windows 10 PC plus have access when you’re connected to your Microsoft...
  10. i bought cod point 20$ i didn't get them i want a refund 20$ refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought cod point 20$ i didn't get them i want a refund 20$ refund: i bought 20 dollars worth of cod points i didn't get the points i lost 20 dollars please give me a refund 1affa92c-16ad-41ac-89f6-006552bef793