I bought COD Black Ops cross bundle but I cannot play

Discus and support I bought COD Black Ops cross bundle but I cannot play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought on december version cross bundle of COD Black Ops. I paid 74.99 euros. Now I have error message that my trial is finished and I need to pay... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mauroVoerzio, Jan 29, 2021.

1. mauroVoerzio
    mauroVoerzio Guest

I bought on december version cross bundle of COD Black Ops. I paid 74.99 euros. Now I have error message that my trial is finished and I need to pay more for play.

I contacted Activision and they answered that is not his problem and contact Microsoft

I was in chat with Microsoft and they suggested to reset Xbox One and reinstall all

I did it but until COD not work

I ask to refund my money because it's seem be a fraud, you sell a product (expensive) that not work and you don't give the necessary assistance.

:)

mauroVoerzio, Jan 29, 2021
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, do you have a trial version of COD still installed on your console? When you search the game in store does it show owned?
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Call of Duty Black ops Upgrade to X/S

From what I can tell, to access the Series X version of the game, you need the Cross-Gen bundle...once you buy that, you should then be able to download and install the Series X version. Without the cross-gen bundle it will, presumably, just install the XB1 version

From the Store page:

"For digital owners of the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Standard Edition, this upgrade will unlock the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Cross-Gen Bundle, giving access to the Xbox Series X|S version of the game. After upgrade purchase, search in the Xbox store for the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War - Cross-Gen Bundle to install the Xbox Series X|S version of the game."
  4. Matthew Finerty Win User

Xbox made me pay more

COD: Black Ops II "II" Shirt Black - Male

COD: Black Ops II Logo Hat Black

Those are the things I bought, both 80 MSP, meaning 160 MSP in all.
  5. WonderfulWest Win User

Black Ops 2: Care Package and Hardened Editions

Must admit I think COD has gone a little stale, thata said I always liked WAW and Black Op more then MW so hopefully BLOPS2 will bring abit of fresh air back to COD. Fingers crossed and if not I always have HALO4 to play ;)
  6. Lil brambora boyz Win User

Cold War asking me to rebuy the game

yes, I had experienced this in the middle of the year...I actually even bought the game again and again, and it still wouldn't work, it kept telling me I had to buy..this went on for over a month..very frustrating ...anyways, what helped me was one of the bundles I bought , I think it was the gilded bundle for $19.99...well, that bundle was the problem...I went to the manage game and add ons option, and uninstalled/deleted it...after that, I was back at it, playing cod black ops coldwar...I truly hope this helps, if not, I really hope you'll find a fix sooner than later...good luck
Thema:

1. I bought COD Black Ops cross bundle but I cannot play - Similar Threads - bought COD Black

2. So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...: Mw3. Well I get to keep my operator I bought because I accidently refunded my cod points I already used what we'll happen? 3bfe24b3-1f27-4542-80ce-7ee0c042adf1
  3. I bought CoD MW III after the event, but shows with price still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought CoD MW III after the event, but shows with price still: hello I bought the game after the event, but now i see it with full price again, is that normal? d6775b79-4e24-499d-925c-baa73bb3982f
  4. On Xbox 1 I bought cod MW3 -vault edition. It was £30.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Xbox 1 I bought cod MW3 -vault edition. It was £30.: Paid for that, then a few days later I see £60 has gone out my account saying that I've also purchased the cross gen bundle. Obviously I didnt do that, as I wouldn't have bought two editions of...
  5. i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games...: i recently bought a new xbox series x to play mw2 online i had. to make a new account i just downloaded mw2 and i it won’t let me play online it keeps saying this account can not play on xbox live...
  6. Can you play call of duty modern warfare II bought on a pc (cod accaunt)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play call of duty modern warfare II bought on a pc (cod accaunt)?: I'm wondering if I could buy CoD MWII on official Activision Website and play it on my Xbox registered in the accaunt I bought the game da987789-efbc-4fe2-9584-6b25df6dc310
  7. I bought cod points via I bought them physically and they won’t show up on my account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought cod points via I bought them physically and they won’t show up on my account, why?: I bought cod points via I bought them physically and they won’t show up on my account, why? 8d6999ea-a7e5-4d0b-bd53-976ddaf18033
  8. I bought COD advance warfare in XBOX S and after purchasing found the main language is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought COD advance warfare in XBOX S and after purchasing found the main language is...: I bought COD advance warfare in XBOX S and after purchasing found the main language is different and there is no option to change. Is there any solution haven't received any form XBOX team....
  9. I can't start a game (CoD: Black Ops) bought on xbox market

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start a game (CoD: Black Ops) bought on xbox market: Hello, I have a Xbox One. I bought a game recently on my account : Call of duty black ops. Its a game from xbox 360, but you can still start it on Xbox One. I bought it on the market, but i can't...
  10. I can't start a game (CoD: Black Ops) bought on xbox market

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't start a game (CoD: Black Ops) bought on xbox market: Hello, I have a Xbox One. I bought a game recently on my account : Call of duty black ops. Its a game from xbox 360, but you can still start it on Xbox One. I bought it on the market, but i can't...