I bought Civ 6 anthology

Discus and support I bought Civ 6 anthology in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought civ 6 anthology but it wants me to install it. Cant i play this game on the cloud? Also it charged me twice on the same account for it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vTakeover xHTx, Mar 24, 2023.

1. I bought Civ 6 anthology

Bought civ 6 anthology but it wants me to install it. Cant i play this game on the cloud? Also it charged me twice on the same account for it

:)

vTakeover xHTx, Mar 24, 2023
  2. vTakeover xHTx Win User

I bought Civ 6 anthology

Yes ultimate; its because i bought on web browser then on the app; even though its the same account it charged twice
  3. vTakeover xHTx Win User

I bought Civ 6 anthology

I have game pass. and nope i got charged twice. still there. and it asks me to install civ anthology i see no play option except on civilization 6 base
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

I bought Civ 6 anthology

The anthology is a paid purchase and not included in Game Pass. Only the base game

Do you have GP Ultimate and not just regular?
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

I bought Civ 6 anthology

A test charge is made before the transaction is completed, this happens with most credit card transactions. It goes away in a few days

You can play the game in the cloud if you live in a supported territory and have a GamePass Ultimate subscription.
  6. Tomm_A Win User

I ordered Civ 6 Anthology Upgrade on Xbox but shows as not purchased in the store

Hello Jack CULLEN1,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you're experiencing issues with your Civ 6 Anthology Upgrade on Xbox. Based on the information you've provided, it seems like there may be a syncing issue between your Xbox account and the game.

To resolve this issue, I recommend trying the following steps:

1. Check to see if there are any updates available for the game. If there are, make sure to install them.

2. Clear the cache on your Xbox console. To do this, press and hold the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds. Once the console has turned off, unplug the power cord from the back of the console and wait for 10 seconds. Then, plug the power cord back in and turn on the console.

3. Uninstall and reinstall the game. This will ensure that all game files are up to date and synced with your Xbox account.

If the issue persists, you can contact the game support team. You may use this link: Submit a request – 2K Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Thema:

I bought Civ 6 anthology

1. I bought Civ 6 anthology - Similar Threads - bought Civ anthology

2. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  3. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  4. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  5. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  6. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  7. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  8. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  9. Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t: So I bought the mic and have the newest Xbox. When I first got the headset it worked perfectly but then I took a break from Xbox and when I came back, the headphones still worked but the mic...
  10. Bought Civ Revolution on July 6 (​throwback-thursday) and no points credited

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Bought Civ Revolution on July 6 (​throwback-thursday) and no points credited: Hello, I bought Civilization Revolution on July 6th following the link from rewards website (throwback-thursday) and one week later I cannot see in MyRewards page the 6.000 reward points for buy...