I bought black ops 3 on the web store and I can not see it in my library but i can see it...

Discus and support I bought black ops 3 on the web store and I can not see it in my library but i can see it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the game on the xbox store on google because I couldn't find it on the app and I can not find it in my library but I can on the phone app... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Samuel Arnaboldi, Feb 26, 2023.

1. I bought black ops 3 on the web store and I can not see it in my library but i can see it...

I bought the game on the xbox store on google because I couldn't find it on the app and I can not find it in my library but I can on the phone app

:)

Samuel Arnaboldi, Feb 26, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I bought black ops 3 on the web store and I can not see it in my library but i can see it on my phone app

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To clarify, you're on PC, correct? If yes, just a friendly reminder though that the Black Ops 3 on Microsoft Store is for Xbox console only, it is not compatible with PC/Microsoft Store.

As an additional help, I found that you can purchase it on Steam launcher.
  3. Tobias Philip Bøche Win User

Flight Simulator no longer in my game library

Its this version that I can see in the store. Unsure if its the one I bought (bought it in June 2022). However neither one is in my library.
  4. Rostom L Win User

I don't see a game i bought in my library

You are very welcome. Rest assured that the Xbox team are working very hard to fix any issues that you're experiencing in preview program because that's the purpose of the preview program to find error/bug and fix it before the public release.

Thanks for your patience and time here in the community. Take care!
  5. Rostom L Win User

I don't see a game i bought in my library

Hi there!

First, let's confirm if the game was really purchased under the account you're using from the Microsoft Store and Xbox app.

Go to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders to check your game order if it says completed, check as well the account email address showing on that website if it matches to the email or account on your Microsoft Store. Then visit https://account.xbox.com/Profile if it shows your correct gamertag - the one you're using on the Xbox app.

If everything is correct, most likely it's an issue from the system since you're on Xbox Insider using PC Game Pass Preview.

I recommend that you submit a feedback regarding the issue to the Xbox team for them to investigate and fix it on their next update.

To submit feedback, click on the user icon in the top of the Xbox app and select Feedback from the dropdown. When reporting a problem in Feedback Hub, please use the default categories and include “#PCGPPreview” in your feedback summary."

Reference: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. Francia J. Win User

i bought minecraft and i cant see it in my library

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, we need to make sure that you're signed in under the correct Microsoft account where the game was purchased.

Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, from there locate the game order, it should be stated as "completed". If it's not showing from there please check all Microsoft accounts that you own.
Thema:

I bought black ops 3 on the web store and I can not see it in my library but i can see it...

1. I bought black ops 3 on the web store and I can not see it in my library but i can see it... - Similar Threads - bought black ops

2. The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...: The only reason why I got Black ops 2 for Xbox 360 again is because they said the servers were up but it's been 2 months and I just wasted my money. Xbox is a joke...
  3. I bought Black Ops 2 from 2013. It says I can't play online.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought Black Ops 2 from 2013. It says I can't play online.: So why is this happening? I've never bought an old game before, I can't just start playing it online? db5f151b-8120-443c-9746-f76014ec03c2
  4. I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...: I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in German, can I somehow change it to English or Polish? 7726f092-0487-4cb1-98db-1f6e57105010
  5. Hi. I've have call of duty black ops 3 and I bought a dlc but I didn't get the gobble gum.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. I've have call of duty black ops 3 and I bought a dlc but I didn't get the gobble gum.: Hi. I've had call of duty black ops 3 for a wile and I the descent dlc because it comes with a gobble gum. Now I got the maps fine but when I go to the zombies menu and check my gobble gum it says...
  6. Black ops 3 servers not working for Xbox one s. Just bought the game today. ABC error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 3 servers not working for Xbox one s. Just bought the game today. ABC error: I can’t log into the black ops 3 servers. ABC code. I have a Xbox one s. Just bought the game today. Any idea. b364dd5c-1d0b-4fe4-bce7-014dc35028e6
  7. My friend bought the call of duty black ops 2 season pass and it doesn’t work on his...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought the call of duty black ops 2 season pass and it doesn’t work on his...: My friend bought the season pass for black ops one and installed it now in the in game store it says he doesn’t own it and the maps aren’t free c0dfc0e4-5e60-4c39-ab21-a5f510f087f8
  8. Why won’t my Black Ops 2 that I bought on my Xbox one YEARS AGO work on my Series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Black Ops 2 that I bought on my Xbox one YEARS AGO work on my Series S?: I bought Black Ops 2 years ago on my Xbox One, and when I upgraded systems I wanted to play BO2 on it but when I click on the game it says I don’t own it. It’s $15 right now, so if I really have...
  9. I’ve bought the black ops 2 season pass and for some reason it’s not letting me download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve bought the black ops 2 season pass and for some reason it’s not letting me download...: Please may you help me with this, game brings back so much nostalgia for me and I’m dying to ply it e2b6ff9b-a6c3-4067-8cd4-ef5a65cb6c41
  10. I bought black ops 2 season pass and now its saying I dont own it and no content is showing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought black ops 2 season pass and now its saying I dont own it and no content is showing...: As the question states I purchased the season pass the charge went through on my bank and then when I downloaded it nothing was there and it was saying that I don't own the season pass and that I...