i bought black ops 2 but when i start the game everything is in french how do i change it...

Discus and support i bought black ops 2 but when i start the game everything is in french how do i change it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought black ops 2 but when i start the game everything is in french how do i change it to english ? aa6e2702-dcfd-4b27-bad3-9113195ce12b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marco Foulon, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Marco Foulon
    Marco Foulon Guest

i bought black ops 2 but when i start the game everything is in french how do i change it...

:)

Marco Foulon, Mar 31, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

i bought black ops 2 but when i start the game everything is in french how do i change it to english ?

Hi, Marco, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.
    What is your current region?
  3. Paulthefish2515 Win User

Wrong language in a game bought on the marketplace

I had the same issue on Friday the 28th of November with call of duty black ops 2! Also in Switzerland and just to mention it, the "german language" was written on the right of the screen and found it only because I scrolled down after I bought the game
    and realized it was in german!

My xbox regional settings are Swiss and French language, I even changed it to France and French, all games are in German!

I tried phoning the support line, after answering questions, nothing happened. I tried requesting a call but the form refuses my phone number, says its not valid.

I'm really *** right now and I'd much appreciate a valid procedure to make contact with Microsoft so can get that game in French!

Thanks for your answers!

Oh and please, to make things better:

- how about displaying game descriptions in the same language as it is sold in. That way, we'd immediately see its the wrong language!

- I'm sure Black Ops 2 is available in French or English, so why doesn't it appear in the xbox store? I can only see german games!
  4. charliep44 Win User

Code: 80048821 and add security

Wait i know how to download a profile but how do i delete one but when i download the profile do i keep everything my black ops 2 prestige diamond guns all that stuff so when i download it. it wil lbe like i didnt do nothing like its just the same as my
    old profile nothing changed
  5. josejuan army Win User

My Live Disconnects!

It disconnects to everything.

When I'm in the dashboard it does not work. When I go to start Netflix or black ops 2 it works for a while and disconnects.
  6. Tdg Devil Win User

BETA DASHBOARD

how do I download the black ops 3 beta when I bought it through disc
Thema:

1. i bought black ops 2 but when i start the game everything is in french how do i change it... - Similar Threads - bought black ops

2. The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...: The only reason why I got Black ops 2 for Xbox 360 again is because they said the servers were up but it's been 2 months and I just wasted my money. Xbox is a joke...
  3. I bought Black Ops 2 from 2013. It says I can't play online.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought Black Ops 2 from 2013. It says I can't play online.: So why is this happening? I've never bought an old game before, I can't just start playing it online? db5f151b-8120-443c-9746-f76014ec03c2
  4. I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...: I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in German, can I somehow change it to English or Polish? 7726f092-0487-4cb1-98db-1f6e57105010
  5. Hi. I've have call of duty black ops 3 and I bought a dlc but I didn't get the gobble gum.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. I've have call of duty black ops 3 and I bought a dlc but I didn't get the gobble gum.: Hi. I've had call of duty black ops 3 for a wile and I the descent dlc because it comes with a gobble gum. Now I got the maps fine but when I go to the zombies menu and check my gobble gum it says...
  6. Black ops 3 servers not working for Xbox one s. Just bought the game today. ABC error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 3 servers not working for Xbox one s. Just bought the game today. ABC error: I can’t log into the black ops 3 servers. ABC code. I have a Xbox one s. Just bought the game today. Any idea. b364dd5c-1d0b-4fe4-bce7-014dc35028e6
  7. My friend bought the call of duty black ops 2 season pass and it doesn’t work on his...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought the call of duty black ops 2 season pass and it doesn’t work on his...: My friend bought the season pass for black ops one and installed it now in the in game store it says he doesn’t own it and the maps aren’t free c0dfc0e4-5e60-4c39-ab21-a5f510f087f8
  8. Why won’t my Black Ops 2 that I bought on my Xbox one YEARS AGO work on my Series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Black Ops 2 that I bought on my Xbox one YEARS AGO work on my Series S?: I bought Black Ops 2 years ago on my Xbox One, and when I upgraded systems I wanted to play BO2 on it but when I click on the game it says I don’t own it. It’s $15 right now, so if I really have...
  9. I’ve bought the black ops 2 season pass and for some reason it’s not letting me download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve bought the black ops 2 season pass and for some reason it’s not letting me download...: Please may you help me with this, game brings back so much nostalgia for me and I’m dying to ply it e2b6ff9b-a6c3-4067-8cd4-ef5a65cb6c41
  10. I bought black ops 2 season pass and now its saying I dont own it and no content is showing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought black ops 2 season pass and now its saying I dont own it and no content is showing...: As the question states I purchased the season pass the charge went through on my bank and then when I downloaded it nothing was there and it was saying that I don't own the season pass and that I...