I bought Black ops 2 but it’s not letting me play and it’s in my order history

Discus and support I bought Black ops 2 but it’s not letting me play and it’s in my order history in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought black ops 2 on my Xbox series s when I tried to play it, it said that I needed to pay for it to play. I went and looked that it was in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I HAVE LIGMA, Mar 23, 2023.

1. I HAVE LIGMA
    I HAVE LIGMA Guest

I bought black ops 2 on my Xbox series s when I tried to play it, it said that I needed to pay for it to play. I went and looked that it was in my order history which it was I then uninstalled it now it’s not in my owned games and I have to pay for it again

:)

I HAVE LIGMA, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Thank you for that and in this case, we may need to reset the console keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

"Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps."
  3. I HAVE LIGMA Win User

Hello I have checked the order history and it is there I have also removed my account powercycled my Xbox yet black ops is still not in my owned games
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to make sure that the game is successfully purchased under the account that you're using, please follow the steps below:

"Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History"

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Once confirmed we may need to remove and re-add your account by following the steps below:

" REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
  5. MarkMattie Win User

Missing xbox 360 dlc on xbox one

I am having the same problem here as well. I looked in my order history and it shows i purchased a season pass for 49.99 but it doesnt say what season pass it is. I know its to black ops 2. And it shows that i bought microsoft points for the dlc of the
    original black ops. It shows order numbers but that is pretty much it. Now what do i do????
  6. Mgman111 Win User

Black Ops 4 completely Disappeared

I have checked my order history and black ops 4 is not there. I know i have played it on my console.
Thema:

1. I bought Black ops 2 but it’s not letting me play and it’s in my order history - Similar Threads - bought Black ops

2. The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...: The only reason why I got Black ops 2 for Xbox 360 again is because they said the servers were up but it's been 2 months and I just wasted my money. Xbox is a joke...
  3. I bought Black Ops 2 from 2013. It says I can't play online.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought Black Ops 2 from 2013. It says I can't play online.: So why is this happening? I've never bought an old game before, I can't just start playing it online? db5f151b-8120-443c-9746-f76014ec03c2
  4. I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...: I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in German, can I somehow change it to English or Polish? 7726f092-0487-4cb1-98db-1f6e57105010
  5. Hi. I've have call of duty black ops 3 and I bought a dlc but I didn't get the gobble gum.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. I've have call of duty black ops 3 and I bought a dlc but I didn't get the gobble gum.: Hi. I've had call of duty black ops 3 for a wile and I the descent dlc because it comes with a gobble gum. Now I got the maps fine but when I go to the zombies menu and check my gobble gum it says...
  6. Black ops 3 servers not working for Xbox one s. Just bought the game today. ABC error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 3 servers not working for Xbox one s. Just bought the game today. ABC error: I can’t log into the black ops 3 servers. ABC code. I have a Xbox one s. Just bought the game today. Any idea. b364dd5c-1d0b-4fe4-bce7-014dc35028e6
  7. My friend bought the call of duty black ops 2 season pass and it doesn’t work on his...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought the call of duty black ops 2 season pass and it doesn’t work on his...: My friend bought the season pass for black ops one and installed it now in the in game store it says he doesn’t own it and the maps aren’t free c0dfc0e4-5e60-4c39-ab21-a5f510f087f8
  8. Why won’t my Black Ops 2 that I bought on my Xbox one YEARS AGO work on my Series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Black Ops 2 that I bought on my Xbox one YEARS AGO work on my Series S?: I bought Black Ops 2 years ago on my Xbox One, and when I upgraded systems I wanted to play BO2 on it but when I click on the game it says I don’t own it. It’s $15 right now, so if I really have...
  9. I’ve bought the black ops 2 season pass and for some reason it’s not letting me download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve bought the black ops 2 season pass and for some reason it’s not letting me download...: Please may you help me with this, game brings back so much nostalgia for me and I’m dying to ply it e2b6ff9b-a6c3-4067-8cd4-ef5a65cb6c41
  10. I bought black ops 2 season pass and now its saying I dont own it and no content is showing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought black ops 2 season pass and now its saying I dont own it and no content is showing...: As the question states I purchased the season pass the charge went through on my bank and then when I downloaded it nothing was there and it was saying that I don't own the season pass and that I...