I bought apex coins restarted and it says purchase completed but i dont have any so what do...
Discus and support I bought apex coins restarted and it says purchase completed but i dont have any so what do... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; idk what, or where they went. i double checked everything and i dont know what is wrong with it. 02dfd7cb-7dad-49c3-8461-c80ad80d4bfc Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Yosako, Jan 27, 2022.
Thema:
I bought apex coins restarted and it says purchase completed but i dont have any so what do...
Loading...
-
I bought apex coins restarted and it says purchase completed but i dont have any so what do... - Similar Threads - bought apex coins
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble
in XboX InsidersPlease help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try... -
I didn't get my coins in apex when I bought them.
in XBoX Games and AppsI didn't get my coins in apex when I bought them.: So I bought $10 worth of apex coins from target online, they sent me an email with the code and when I click to redeem it it made me sign in to my outlook. I redeemed the code and my ea and... -
Didn’t receive Apex Coins I bought for 32€.
in XBoX Games and AppsDidn’t receive Apex Coins I bought for 32€.: Yesterday I bought 2 Apex packs for 14.39£ and still haven’t received any of it. EA support said that Microsoft support should help , but Microsoft denied my refund request. Microsoft doesnt even... -
Friend bought battle pass for apex and it didn't pull money from his account.
in XBoX Sales and PromoFriend bought battle pass for apex and it didn't pull money from his account.: A friend of mine bought the season two battle pass for apex earlier today and he has access to it but it never pulled money from his account. He also bought a subscription to a mixer streamer but... -
Bought movie, wheres my Apex pack
in XBoX on WindowsBought movie, wheres my Apex pack: Bought movie deal includes apex starter pack code, still haven't received it. 25f50ce2-871e-4574-946b-ccce720e49cd -
Comprei xbox live gold 3 meses e nao ganhei as 1000 moedas no apex [Translation - I bought...
in XBoX Games and AppsComprei xbox live gold 3 meses e nao ganhei as 1000 moedas no apex [Translation - I bought...: Comprei xbox live gold 3 meses e nao ganhei as 1000 moedas no apex E queria saber como eu ganho, tem que resgatar algum codigo? voces me envia? [Translation - I bought Xbox Live Gold 3 months... -
I bought Premium Bundle for Forza Motorsport 6: Apex, but there are questions.
in XBoX Games and AppsI bought Premium Bundle for Forza Motorsport 6: Apex, but there are questions.: I bought this bundle through in-game purchase, but the price is slightly different from the one in Microsoft Store (AU$20 and AU$20), and I don't know why. I have two questions: 1, Can I still...