I bought and played Minecraft on an old account, migrated the account and it says I've...

Discus and support I bought and played Minecraft on an old account, migrated the account and it says I've... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey there, I recently wanted to play Minecraft on my old account that I bought Minecraft on and played for a few months, so I decided to migrate the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kellen Fur, May 29, 2023.

1. Kellen Fur
    Kellen Fur Guest

I bought and played Minecraft on an old account, migrated the account and it says I've...

Hey there, I recently wanted to play Minecraft on my old account that I bought Minecraft on and played for a few months, so I decided to migrate the account so I could play on it again. However, the Minecraft launcher says I don't own Minecraft on that account and that I need to pay for it. As I mentioned, I've played Minecraft on this account before, I know that I've bought it, but the launcher won't let me play unless I buy it again when on my old account on said launcher. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Kellen Fur, May 29, 2023
  2. Kellen Fur Win User

I bought and played Minecraft on an old account, migrated the account and it says I've never paid for it

Thanks Dahryl, but I checked and it's not there. I didn't expect it to though because I bought this account before Microsoft migration was a thing, I didn't have a Microsoft account associated with my email at the time of purchase simply because I didn't need one. I've already sent a support request through Mojang so hopefully that can clear some stuff up. Appreciate the insight.
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

I bought and played Minecraft on an old account, migrated the account and it says I've never paid for it

Hey Kellen!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

It is possible that your Minecraft account was migrated to a different Microsoft account. In order to locate the Microsoft account associated with your Minecraft account, you will need to find the Minecraft transactions under the account's Order history by signing in to all of your email addresses on account.microsoft.com > then go to Payment and Billing > Order History.

If the Minecraft transaction showed up under your Order history, use the same account to access your Minecraft account.

If you are unable to find any Minecraft transactions, try to check your other accounts.

As for an alternative option, you can also contact the game developer Mojang for further assistance as they can possibly help you locate your account from their server database.

You can submit your ticket request here at this link:

https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request... or https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new...

After submitting the request, you will receive an update from Mojang within 24 - 48 hours.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

You're welcome! I understand, It seems that would be the only best option is to submit a ticket request to Mojang through their support link. Kindly wait for their update as they will send their response within 24- 48 hours.

Thank you so much for your kindness and cooperation! If you don't have any more questions, feel free to choose a rating, and have an amazing week!
  6. Erfan Heydarzade Win User

I lost my minecraft account transaction number because I deleted all emails by mistake

I bought from minecraft.net but they leave a recorded message in their ticket saying contact microsoft support

To be more precise, they say:
    "
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting us for help with your Java Edition account.

As of September 19, 2023, Minecraft Support is no longer able to assist with Mojang/Minecraft log in or other account related issues as account migration has ended.

If you have migrated your Mojang/Minecraft account to a Microsoft account and need assistance, please contact Microsoft Support.

For further information about the end of account migration, please visit this article.

Regards,
    Minecraft Support
    "

I have already changed this account to Microsoft ( migrate )
    And what should I do now?
Thema:

1. I bought and played Minecraft on an old account, migrated the account and it says I've... - Similar Threads - bought played Minecraft

2. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  3. Bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java but can Only Play Bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java but can Only Play Bedrock?: So I bought both Minecraft Bedrock and Java and can only play Bedrock. I paid for both but it won't let me play Java. Is there any way to be able to play both without paying again? I don't have...
  4. I bought minecraft bedrock AND JAVA and it didnt let me play java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft bedrock AND JAVA and it didnt let me play java: i bought minecraft bedrock and JAVA for 40$ cad but it only lets me play the java demo and when i check the website it only says i own java, even though im 1000000% sure i bought both versions,...
  5. i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition: i had bought minecraft java edition from the launcher today and when i got it it only said i could play windows edition i need help it even says i dont own it 221993c4-47d8-44d1-be27-60292a1dad35
  6. I bought Minecraft java and bedrock together, but I can't play java edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft java and bedrock together, but I can't play java edition.: I bought Minecraft java and bedrock together, but I can't play java edition. it will only let me play Bedrock edition. why is this? 3e34ab4b-4dd7-4971-9926-f00ce4307fde
  7. Bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition bundle for 29.99 but I can't play java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition bundle for 29.99 but I can't play java: This summer I bought the bundle and have exclusively played bedrock because none of my friends played java. I tried to play java though and it says in the minecraft launcher that I need to buy it....
  8. I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition on Minecraft Launcher and now I can't play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition on Minecraft Launcher and now I can't play...: I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition on Minecraft Launcher and now I can't play Bedrock Edition anywhere else. 96409300-d860-4b60-9687-f3bb66d72939
  9. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...: Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass...
  10. i just bought minecraft java and bedrock i can play bedrock but when i try and play java it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just bought minecraft java and bedrock i can play bedrock but when i try and play java it...: i just bought minecraft java and bedrock i can play bedrock but when i try and play java it says buy now but when i click it says already owned and it wont let me download it what do i do?...