I bought an Xbox x & Microsoft complete 3 year cover at the same time. But how do I link my...

Discus and support I bought an Xbox x & Microsoft complete 3 year cover at the same time. But how do I link my... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Linking microsoft complete to my Xbox 7683f1fe-46f5-4a9a-8a1b-073c0f1b9dcb Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BDR103, Jun 6, 2023.

1. BDR103
    BDR103 Guest

I bought an Xbox x & Microsoft complete 3 year cover at the same time. But how do I link my...

Linking microsoft complete to my Xbox

:)

BDR103, Jun 6, 2023
  2. Big Sosa x Win User

I bought an Xbox x & Microsoft complete 3 year cover at the same time. But how do I link my Xbox to Microsoft complete?

3. GOLDIGGAH Win User

Ac adapter keeps overheating on my s console

I bought the x-box 1 year and 4 days ago. Does x-box cover it with their warranty or do I need to spend 30$?
  4. Disappointed custome Win User

I purchased an Xbox series x with a 3 year warranty. Online it says I only have 1 year warranty. I have been on the phone for 3 hours 42 minutes and counting. Can someone please fix this already?

I’m in the United States. I ordered this product directly from the Microsoft website. Not a store. It was shipped from California to Arkansas. I bought the Xbox series x with controller, and the Microsoft complete for Xbox with accidental damage coverage (3 years). I have emails and screenshots to verify this. I would just like this issue to be recognized and fixed please. I paid extra money for the 3 year warranty. Please let me know if I need to do anything on my end to get this issue resolved.
  5. Lt Farty Pants Win User

extended warranty

I pre ordered my Series X through Best Buy and received it and registered it on my Microsoft account on Nov 11th.

Just this morning I went online to Microsoft Complete warranty website and started an online chat and purchased the extended warranty through Microsoft for $49 plus tax.

All they did was went online and saw my Series X was registered and added on the extended warranty for me.

It is really a good deal at $49 and covers 1 console replacement and 2 controller replacements for 3 years. Best Buy warranty is $69 for 2 years and only covers 1 console replacement and 1 controller replacement.
  6. DarthLegacy905 Win User

xbox one s gwarancja[xbox one s warranty]

The manufacturer's warranty won't be affected by it. I do suggest from now on however, when you purchase a console, to also get Microsoft Complete for Xbox... its only $50 extra, but it is a 3 year warranty that covers repairs and accidental damage.
Thema:

1. I bought an Xbox x & Microsoft complete 3 year cover at the same time. But how do I link my... - Similar Threads - bought Microsoft complete

2. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  3. Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store: Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store 7e7a4d81-d005-4014-aaf5-858726ea4c03
  4. Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which...: Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which retailer i bought it from. Turns out it was not activated, how can i now use it?...
  5. Free online for games bought in Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Free online for games bought in Microsoft store: Multiplayer, in some games, is about 30 to 50% of the content and besides the game itself, you have to pay for the subscription in order to get the online access. In my opinion, it's not a really...
  6. I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...: I bought nba2k24 season pass and requested a refund due to it not working yet it got accepted but I haven’t gotten the money back I still got 0.32$ 90460749-b213-4c71-bc0f-0e8e083004f3
  7. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...
  8. Receipt from Microsoft on things I havn't bought

in XBoX Accessibility
    Receipt from Microsoft on things I havn't bought: Hi! I have a particular strange problem, for a few years time now I have received emails about purchases, mainly game related. It is ofcourse not my own purchases, the 4 last digits on the credit...
  9. I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...: Recently bought robuxs for my daughter of £25 on Microsoft account on my phone and redeemed it for robuxs for Xbox. It's still not on her Roblox account on the Xbox. How do I transfer it over to...
  10. Who else has bought Microsoft Complete and been cheated?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who else has bought Microsoft Complete and been cheated?: I bought an Xbox Series X bundle at the beginning of 2022, it contained a console and the Xbox Series X Carbon Black controller. At that same time I also bought the Microsoft Complete Warranty,...