I bought an xbox series x controller however the game pass code didn't arrive

Discus and support I bought an xbox series x controller however the game pass code didn't arrive in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i need to know about that =( 502718e9-fdb2-459e-8241-f771ccffa62c Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Leo-d, Oct 27, 2022.

1. Leo-d
    Leo-d Guest

i need to know about that =(

:)

Leo-d, Oct 27, 2022
  2. AshV007 Win User

Mortal kombat X not loading

But I have already downloaded it on my Xbox series X. However if I own it through game pass will it work.
  3. Revolt Shaun Win User

I still never got access to the NBA 2k22 Xbox One Version despite entering the code for it

No. I know exactly what I'm talking about. I bought the NBA 2k22 75th Anniversary Edition for XBOX SERIES X, and inside the case it also has a code for the Xbox One version. It literally says "Also includes a digital voucher for Xbox One" on the cover. The Xbox Series X disc does not work on Xbox One. When I typed in the code, it was supposed to give me the Xbox One version of the game digitally, but it didn't.
  4. Dulue Win User

Xbox game pass not in series s starter bundle?

I have the same problem I ordered an Xbox series s starter bundle on 26th of December, arrived 2nd jan, no game pass code to be found literally pulled the cardboard apart
  5. Franklin3016 Win User

Bought xbox series x as part xbox all access but game pass is not active

What can I do my Xbox series X just arrived today but when I go redeemed the game pass ultimate it said claimed by 3/15 which is two days ago and it won’t let me claim the game pass so what can I do now?
  6. DiCalzi Win User

Can a Xbox X controller connect to a 360 Xbox

Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X controllers work on Xbox Series X|S, and vice versa. However, Xbox 360 is on it's own, similar to the OG Xbox.

What's cool however is if you remote stream Xbox One, One S, One X, Series S, or Series X on, say, a PC, you can plug in a 360 controller and use it on the newer generation.

But no, newer controllers aren't supported on 360.
Thema:

1. I bought an xbox series x controller however the game pass code didn't arrive - Similar Threads - bought series controller

2. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  3. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  4. I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...: Why is when I bought my headphones Friday it still says pending and it’s Sunday almost Monday and it hasn’t moved and the order said It’ll be shipped by Monday 2a31453c-6be7-4e80-8a8c-d2a354ddea33
  5. Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...: Xbox dev mode activations error c52f5548-aa27-47c1-947a-7b269c339945
  6. bought 170hz monitor but when plugging it in to my series s via hdmi I get an overlocking...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought 170hz monitor but when plugging it in to my series s via hdmi I get an overlocking...: I can hear the sounds on the Xbox screen but can’t see them. cefced86-dea6-473f-946a-8e414487ecdb
  7. I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...: I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it includes paddles. What I can do? a4e8ce38-c7d5-46d5-bd93-f2a984c28027
  8. Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....: Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says "included with my xbox"...
  9. I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...: I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play roblox, it asks for a disc to be inserted? What's the issue? Only happening on the old xbox....
  10. Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.: Recently bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and I've been experiencing some big issues with the a, b and y buttons. Before a click even registers I end up having to click these face...