i bought an xbox one S that they give me an ea access count for 1 month and when i put my code ...

Discus and support i bought an xbox one S that they give me an ea access count for 1 month and when i put my code ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought an xbox one S that they give me an ea access count for 1 month and when i put my code i get a error message , that you should to get back... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ObstacleGarde20, Jan 4, 2017.

1. i bought an xbox one S that they give me an ea access count for 1 month and when i put my code ...

i bought an xbox one S that they give me an ea access count for 1 month and when i put my code i get a error message , that you should to get back again , what i should do

:)

ObstacleGarde20, Jan 4, 2017
  2. Booney96 x
    Booney96 x Guest
    Fifa 16

Hello, I was told to post here by xbox customer support to get my one Month EA ACCESS CODE since I pre-ordered FIFA 16.

Promotion Details: PRE-ORDERED FIFA 16 and was supposed to get a code for 1 MONTH of EA ACCESS

Date of Purchase: I PRE-ORDERED FIFA 16 on August 29th

Promo Item(s): One-month EA ACCESS CODE.

Reference number given - 1303838701

Thank you for all your help

Booney96 x, Jan 4, 2017
  3. kingtomahawk
    kingtomahawk Guest
    Still missing EA Access 1 Month Code from Paypal promotion

Hi,

I bought a EA Access subscription with PayPal while a Promotion was active where i should get 1 month EA Access for free (http://www.xbox.com/de-DE/promotions/ea-access-paypal/terms), but I still have not received my EA Access code.

I have contacted the german Xbox Support they told me to contact EA. EA told me that they can not help me because they can't generate EA Access codes and that I should contact the Xbox Support again. After contacting the Xbox Support again, they tell me
    now that I have to contact PayPal!!!

kingtomahawk, Jan 4, 2017
  4. AssassinatedCow Win User

EA ACCESS code not received!

The promotion was for 1 month free EA ACCESS which was promoted on the xbox one Dashboard. I purchased xbox gold as required but have not received a code to give me the EA ACCESS.

I have also preordered FIFA17 Ultimate edition.

Thanks
  5. vamp1972 Win User

EA ACCESS code not received!

am still waiting for my EA ACCESS code for the 1 month free trial.

Could you please give me an update a to when I should be receiving my code?

I preorder fifa 17 super deluxe

Thanks
  6. IcedFurry Win User

Cant redeem my code for Battlefield V

I have the same issue as all of these other people. I want to be able to play battlefield v. those two ways you listed do not work unfortunately. the code for battlefield 1 revolution and 1943 work. and the 1 month ea access works. please fix this
    for me as soon as possible. the main reason I bought the xbox one s bundle was to play battlefield v
    Same here. (The 2 others work and the reason I bought the xbox one s ;) )
  7. Fresh Angle345 Win User

Cant redeem my code for Battlefield V

I have the same issue as all of these other people. I want to be able to play battlefield v. those two ways you listed do not work unfortunately. the code for battlefield 1 revolution and 1943 work. and the 1 month ea access works. please fix this for
    me as soon as possible. the main reason I bought the xbox one s bundle was to play battlefield v
  8. Xx GiV3NchY xX Win User

when i purchased the Fifa 16 game i will receive a code for the Fifa 17 game. The one that we offer is that when you pre-order the Fifa 17 i will receive a 1 month code of EA-access and it will be delivered to me but it's deleted by xbox one live messa

when i purchased the Fifa 16 game i will receive a code for the Fifa 17 game. The one that we offer is that when you pre-order the Fifa 17 i will receive a 1 month code of EA-access and it will be delivered to me but it's deleted by xbox one live messages
    not deleted by my hand and I want retrieving my code please??
Thema:

i bought an xbox one S that they give me an ea access count for 1 month and when i put my code ...

1. i bought an xbox one S that they give me an ea access count for 1 month and when i put my code ... - Similar Threads - bought access count

2. I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...: I play warzone on my xbox series X and with the Christmas discounts I purchased MW3 vault edition. When it finished downloading I tried to play but it said I needed to purchase the vault edition....
  3. Why cant i access java if i bought java and bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i access java if i bought java and bedrock?: Hi everyone I bought java and bedrock edition for minecraft but i can only access bedrock, i went to the java section but it only says buy, not play, i also checked my transaction history and it...
  4. Minecraft Access after Migration and it says i have to buy it! i ALREADY bought it!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Access after Migration and it says i have to buy it! i ALREADY bought it!: I want to play Minecraft. I have migrated on the 1st of January 2023 to Microsoft (from Mojang) but somehow it shows me that i need to buy minecraft. absolutely intolerable....
  5. I Bought dragon ball fighterz 2020 and minecraft like 7 years and lost access to both...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought dragon ball fighterz 2020 and minecraft like 7 years and lost access to both...: This is proof i owned the game in 2020. It wont show on my purchase history and this was before it was on gamepass. [img] eefe38b1-22c8-40f6-a9a2-c2f00192f2b9
  6. Can't access minecraft, which i bought 4years ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access minecraft, which i bought 4years ago: 2019, I bought minecraft java editon on my mojang account. Played for 1year and quit. 4years later, decided to play again, only to find out all mojang accounts are now microsoft accounts & the...
  7. I just bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle and can't access Java edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle and can't access Java edition: I cannot find a solution online anywhere, and yes I'm signed into the account that bought it and already tried restarting and everything else under the sun that was applicable. I bought it through...
  8. How to access the dlc I bought and make the disc accept it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to access the dlc I bought and make the disc accept it: I've bought a DLC for dragon Ball xenoverse 2 ... The dlc is called Extra pack 2 I installed it but when I go to the game it shows nothing Even though it says installed The game isn't...
  9. I bought Minecraft: Java Edition and I don't have access to the product

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft: Java Edition and I don't have access to the product: I purchased Minecraft: Java and Bedrock Edition through the minecraft launcher. I received this email: "Your Microsoft order #6726585289 has been processed" -- I (see the purchase on my credit...
  10. I bought java and bedrock minecraft but i can only access the bedrock edition and not the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought java and bedrock minecraft but i can only access the bedrock edition and not the...: Hello A few days ago I pay for minecraft java and bedrock edition but when I when to download them I only got access to the bedrock one and not the Java after a few pay my payment when through...