I bought an Xbox off marketplace and a few months later this happened

Discus and support I bought an Xbox off marketplace and a few months later this happened in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my Xbox one X says there's an ethernet cord plugged in and that I'm connected to Wi-Fi there is no ethernet cord plugged in and it does not let me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by max 7230, Mar 27, 2023.

1. max 7230
    max 7230 Guest

So my Xbox one X says there's an ethernet cord plugged in and that I'm connected to Wi-Fi there is no ethernet cord plugged in and it does not let me play any games because it says you need to be hooked up to Wi-Fi I tried factory resetting it and it did not work now I'm just stuck in a new menu of set up wifi I don't know what to do I am literally at my breaking point

:)

max 7230, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Max, according to your description, you bought the console second-hand, if you've already tried a factory reset and it didn't work, you can try doing an offline reset on the console.

However, if it does not return to normality, the ideal would be to contact the store that purchased the console.

Perform an offline system update

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  3. DanteSparda504 Win User

Have you ever bought a console to just play that one game?

I bought the Xbox for Fable. I held off for so long that I finally got it Christmas 2004 and then sold it a few months later when the 360 preorders opened up, which I jumped on thanks to the Ghost Recon trailer.
  4. Owchzzz Win User

XBOX ONE Redemption Issue: "Something went wrong - Give it another try..." -- BF4 Premium Code

A few months later, And its still happening. I get an error when i try to redeem my xbox live code
  5. FTDxNightmare Win User

E200 error After update

Bought a new Xbox because my old one did this and three months later the same exact error happened. Microsoft is a joke
  6. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

Best Preorder incentive?

Pretty sure all of it will available to download on the marketplace later on. Multiple pre-order bonuses from multiple stores almost guarantees it. It's happened with Brink, Mortal Kombat, Transformers:WFC, and a few others just to name a few.
Thema:

1. I bought an Xbox off marketplace and a few months later this happened - Similar Threads - bought off marketplace

2. 9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?: My warranty details are incorrect, I purchased on 5th Feb and so technically the warranty should start starting 5th Feb 2024 till 4th Feb 2025, but it shows warranty till 28 November 2024. WHY?...
  3. I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...: Why is when I bought my headphones Friday it still says pending and it’s Sunday almost Monday and it hasn’t moved and the order said It’ll be shipped by Monday 2a31453c-6be7-4e80-8a8c-d2a354ddea33
  4. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  5. I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...: Can you please receive my saved data Or can you gift me the xbox one version e2463901-966d-4413-99d4-550bc4023ebf
  6. I just bought two 1000 vbucks pack off Microsoft and I didn't get them on my fortnite account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought two 1000 vbucks pack off Microsoft and I didn't get them on my fortnite account.: I bough one of them before I linked my Xbox account to epic games through the epic games store and one after I did that and none of them went to my Fortnite account. I tried refreshing Fortnite...
  7. I bought a shark cash card off of the xbox market place and I didn't get my money on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a shark cash card off of the xbox market place and I didn't get my money on the...: bought a shark cash card off of the xbox market place 93d84a8f-8d99-4711-b1ee-ba35662b4a03
  8. I bought a digital code off ebay and it's region locked, what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a digital code off ebay and it's region locked, what do I do?: I bought a digital code off ebay, buyer was supposedly from Illinois, but it's region locked to Argentina, what do I do about this? 2eb83ab5-a520-4c1e-bb59-857a47da5914
  9. I bought a $25 Xbox gift card and when I went to scratch the back off some of the letters...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a $25 Xbox gift card and when I went to scratch the back off some of the letters...: I bought a $25 Xbox gift card and when I went to scratch the back off some of the letters were scratched off as well. What can I do to find the missing letters? 99885cb7-f417-45c5-ab7e-048fd06a8235
  10. I bought a sd card can I use a sd to usb 3.0 adapter to store and play game off the sd card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a sd card can I use a sd to usb 3.0 adapter to store and play game off the sd card: I bought an sd card thinking it would work on my phone but my phone doesn't have a sd card slot can I use a sd to usb 3.0 adapter to get it working on xbox one by the way it is a 256gb sd card...