I bought an Xbox Gold membership online through my phone now I can't play online I have...

Discus and support I bought an Xbox Gold membership online through my phone now I can't play online I have... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox live Gold gamer pass on my phone it came with Xbox live I was able to use it for a day after calling Microsoft support no I don't have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DavidDennis7, Apr 23, 2022.

1. DavidDennis7
    DavidDennis7 Guest

I bought an Xbox Gold membership online through my phone now I can't play online I have...

I bought an Xbox live Gold gamer pass on my phone it came with Xbox live I was able to use it for a day after calling Microsoft support no I don't have Xbox live Gold and I get error code 8015000A

:)

DavidDennis7, Apr 23, 2022
  2. DavidDennis7 Win User

I bought an Xbox Gold membership online through my phone now I can't play online I have error code 8015000A

I have the Xbox game pass ultimate and I'm playing on a 360
  3. DavidDennis7 Win User

I bought an Xbox Gold membership online through my phone now I can't play online I have error code 8015000A

Tom Clancy's Ghost recon advanced warfighter, I really wish I could play a call of duty but I was banned for cheating which I never did and they won't even talk to me about it
  4. DavidDennis7 Win User

Please respond back to me
    [​IMG]
  5. DavidDennis7 Win User

I'm playing on an Xbox 360 I cannot play any call of duty with my ultimate game pass
  6. XBF John Win User

Hello,

Wanted to jump in the thread to let you know I am investigating this issue for you. As I take a look, can you confirm that you purchased only Xbox Live Gold, or if you purchased specifically Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. You can check this online at account.microsoft.com by checking your order history.

Can you also confirm that you are playing on Xbox 360, Xbox One, or Xbox Series X|S.

Thank you,

John
Thema:

1. I bought an Xbox Gold membership online through my phone now I can't play online I have... - Similar Threads - bought Gold membership

2. So if i have bought the xbox game pass and i redeem a gold membership after i bought said...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So if i have bought the xbox game pass and i redeem a gold membership after i bought said...: So if i have bought the xbox game pass and i redeem a gold membership after i bought said pass does the gold pass get upgraded? ffcb7273-7e53-42c1-98bc-77d01dd244cc
  3. Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...: Hi I have a problem with my Xbox live gold membership don't want to take the redeem code. Show me wrong code try again. I enter the redeem code a few times and I have phone Microsoft support. And...
  4. I just bought a one month gold membership, but did not receive code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I just bought a one month gold membership, but did not receive code: I got verification of the purchase, but no code received to input to xbox. Does it come right away or does on have to wait hours or days? 4bfb9a92-3a63-4507-b3df-ed32b6683751
  5. XBOX One Live gold membership bought as a gift in UK to be used in Pakistan?

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX One Live gold membership bought as a gift in UK to be used in Pakistan?: Hi, I want to buy a 12 month membership for XBOX One live gold here in UK and want to send his as a gift to my nephew in Pakistan. I tried buying it but on your site it says that the membership...
  6. The last week i bought the gold membership but i can't play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    The last week i bought the gold membership but i can't play online: Please fix my problem because i don't have gold or return my money. 42026bd1-b8c0-4dfa-9c6e-6d28dbbbb72f
  7. Bought gold membership for a year and every time I go to play live it tells me I need to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought gold membership for a year and every time I go to play live it tells me I need to ...: purchased gold live and still cannot play live. Prompts me to buy gold live! I did buy it!! f15fea51-ac51-442d-8a9f-faa4d715067b
  8. Bought a new gold membership but it does not work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a new gold membership but it does not work?: I have an xbox live gold membership that expired today, I renewed in through the xbox and none of my games will recognize the renewal. If I try to play any game that requires xbox live, it says...
  9. I bought a xbox 3 month gold membership, however it says my memebership is limited? How is ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a xbox 3 month gold membership, however it says my memebership is limited? How is ...: I purchased a 3 month xbox live gold membership, however, it says my memebership is limited for pvp and other features. How is this possible? bb79a88b-201e-43c2-8777-13aee8c42cf0
  10. Error 8C150009 when trying to get account info for gold membership bought yesterday. ETC...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8C150009 when trying to get account info for gold membership bought yesterday. ETC...: Error 8C150009 also comes when I try the other LIVE account links. Also had to start a download on XBOX.COM from my PC, since my XBOX360 Pro did not, as usual, automatic download the new game, I...