I bought an Xbox from the pound shop and its currently for an BestV code

Discus and support I bought an Xbox from the pound shop and its currently for an BestV code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; BesTV 使用条款 返回 很抱歉,当前 法显示 BesTV 使用条款 文档,请稍后重试,或在 Microsoft.com 上搜索它, onn. 28f83b14-6750-4275-92fc-fd131121a453 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nuski Baker, May 27, 2024.

  1. Nuski Baker
    Nuski Baker Guest

    I bought an Xbox from the pound shop and its currently for an BestV code


    BesTV 使用条款

    返回

    很抱歉,当前 法显示 BesTV 使用条款 文档,请稍后重试,或在 Microsoft.com 上搜索它,

    onn.

    :)
     
    Nuski Baker, May 27, 2024
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    I bought an Xbox from the pound shop and its currently for an BestV code

    Chinese boxes can only be used in China
  3. voteDC Win User

    HDMI cable speed

    A cheap cable will be just as effective for your console as an expensive brand. I use one bought from a Pound Shop (a Dollar Store for US folk) and it works perfectly with my Xbox 360.
  4. kevcampbell-DCF7AFD9 Win User

    fable 2 dlc already on disc? (classics version)

    oh ok, well i dont see a code anywhere but then i just bought it used from a shop so do you or anyone else know if fable 2 classics comes with codes or if its already on the disc then
  5. superroohan Win User

    Unable to connect with XBOX live using kids account with 13 year old restriction

    I bought the xbox live from gaming shop. they gave me a print out of the code and redeemed that code using child account. thanks.
  6. BetterOffBurnt9 Win User

    Microsoft points

    UpliftKnight

    i doubt that's the problem if he bought it from a local shop since Microsoft only sell's region coded items to that region, Its like selling a PAL game in the US, they wont.
Thema:

I bought an Xbox from the pound shop and its currently for an BestV code

Loading...
  1. I bought an Xbox from the pound shop and its currently for an BestV code - Similar Threads - bought pound shop

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  6. Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've...
  7. Well I bought an xbox X and now what?

    in XboX Insiders
    Well I bought an xbox X and now what?: So wierd thing, I’ve had an xbox 1 for a very long time and I finally just got tired of loading screens lol. I literally just got home with my new xbox X and I’m positive I remember there being a...
  8. Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.: I have bought a game on a site called ENEBA. The game code was supposed to be used in Australia, but when I tried redeeming it on my Australia account it said the code was bought in another...
  9. 170 pound worth of microsoft points bought received 0 of them.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    170 pound worth of microsoft points bought received 0 of them.: I bought around 170 pound worth of fifa points off the Microsoft store and its been around 7 days and haven't received them, on the first day I put a refund request in straight away, so I tried to...
  10. IVe bought Xbox Live and it’s took over 40 pound out my bank why and how do I resolve this

    in XBoX on Consoles
    IVe bought Xbox Live and it’s took over 40 pound out my bank why and how do I resolve this: the first few time a bout the 5.99 one for a month it was taking money and I received no membership now there has been over 40 pound took out bd399617-9121-406c-b0e6-95762337220b