I bought an Xbox controller and I have the serial number. I want to know if this is...

Discus and support I bought an Xbox controller and I have the serial number. I want to know if this is... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox controller and I have the serial number. I want to know if this is original or not 11848d08-e7ab-4ee5-bc50-5ce2a78d7512 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ahmed Hany3, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Ahmed Hany3
    Ahmed Hany3 Guest

I bought an Xbox controller and I have the serial number. I want to know if this is...

I bought an Xbox controller and I have the serial number. I want to know if this is original or not

:)

Ahmed Hany3, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I bought an Xbox controller and I have the serial number. I want to know if this is original or not

3. HarryBrown6 Win User

xbox elite controller series 2

Unfortunately, because i bought the elite controller on its own, i cant seem to register it. When asking where to find the serial number there is no option for the xbox elite series 1. Other people have said unless you bought the package (Which i didn't)
    there the serial number option doesn't register the serial number of the controller. the only way to register a xbox elite controller is to by the paddle package and then the serial number is accepted. Personally i don't want to have to buy something just
    to be able to see if a warranty is still active.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

I removed the sticker on my controller and i want to know the serial number

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

your device number exists in two places, on the sticker, and on the invoice, if the controller was purchased along with the xbox, the repair opens with the console number.

the controller has a 90 day warranty with microsoft, unlike the console which has a year.
  5. CaseIowa9 Win User

Controller JR9-00002 original or fake

hi

Tell me in the controller serial number can be determined I bought original or fake?

serial numbers:
  6. Haribon Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Controller

I bought it in a 3rd party seller in Amazon. Everything is normal except the box do not have any serial# with it and the sticker with serial number in the battery is missing..The box is in perfect shape and there is no trace that the serial sticker in the box has been removed.

The seal of the box is the same with the other xbox controller I bought. And its sealed when I opened it. The DLC code also works.
Thema:

1. I bought an Xbox controller and I have the serial number. I want to know if this is... - Similar Threads - bought controller serial

2. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  3. Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store: Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store 7e7a4d81-d005-4014-aaf5-858726ea4c03
  4. It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...

in XBoX on Windows
    It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...: It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much, it's happening in my games and everywhere else, how do I fix it? I think it is my console...
  5. I just bought a controller and it is supposed to be able to get the combatability tobe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a controller and it is supposed to be able to get the combatability tobe...: This controller iss supposed to be able too work on. All. Consoles but I can't seem to get it to. Itis anintendo switch 321529b7-3fa0-4ab5-8608-80077ac2daab
  6. I just bought this Xbox elite controller 2, it refuses to sync correctly and it's fully...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just bought this Xbox elite controller 2, it refuses to sync correctly and it's fully...: Seriously. Fresh out of the box and off the charger : it won't stay on. It indicates 100% battery so charging doesn't fix this. We have tried all the stupid troubleshoots for this and nothing...
  7. It’s been two weeks since I bought the controller but none of the buttons work, even with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It’s been two weeks since I bought the controller but none of the buttons work, even with...: I never dropped the controller and I change the batteries when it warns me, also, the controller is open and it doesn’t work. fe505419-d34e-488f-b7dd-bcc0cf850c08
  8. Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out the box and bought new on and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out the box and bought new on and it...: Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out 01dbdd14-14d7-4c88-ba09-2f4ffb889a64
  9. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  10. I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...: I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it includes paddles. What I can do? a4e8ce38-c7d5-46d5-bd93-f2a984c28027