I bought an Xbox controller and I have the serial number. I want to know if this is...

Discus and support I bought an Xbox controller and I have the serial number. I want to know if this is... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox controller and I have the serial number. I want to know if this is original or not 11848d08-e7ab-4ee5-bc50-5ce2a78d7512 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ahmed Hany3, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Ahmed Hany3
    Ahmed Hany3 Guest

I bought an Xbox controller and I have the serial number. I want to know if this is...

I bought an Xbox controller and I have the serial number. I want to know if this is original or not

:)

Ahmed Hany3, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I bought an Xbox controller and I have the serial number. I want to know if this is original or not

3. HarryBrown6 Win User

xbox elite controller series 2

Unfortunately, because i bought the elite controller on its own, i cant seem to register it. When asking where to find the serial number there is no option for the xbox elite series 1. Other people have said unless you bought the package (Which i didn't)
    there the serial number option doesn't register the serial number of the controller. the only way to register a xbox elite controller is to by the paddle package and then the serial number is accepted. Personally i don't want to have to buy something just
    to be able to see if a warranty is still active.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

I removed the sticker on my controller and i want to know the serial number

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

your device number exists in two places, on the sticker, and on the invoice, if the controller was purchased along with the xbox, the repair opens with the console number.

the controller has a 90 day warranty with microsoft, unlike the console which has a year.
  5. CaseIowa9 Win User

Controller JR9-00002 original or fake

hi

Tell me in the controller serial number can be determined I bought original or fake?

serial numbers:
  6. Haribon Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Controller

I bought it in a 3rd party seller in Amazon. Everything is normal except the box do not have any serial# with it and the sticker with serial number in the battery is missing..The box is in perfect shape and there is no trace that the serial sticker in the box has been removed.

The seal of the box is the same with the other xbox controller I bought. And its sealed when I opened it. The DLC code also works.
Thema:

1. I bought an Xbox controller and I have the serial number. I want to know if this is... - Similar Threads - bought controller serial

2. I bought a brand new xbox elite series 2 controller and it wont changer what do I do I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a brand new xbox elite series 2 controller and it wont changer what do I do I am...: New controller wont charger 5ed455f7-9a23-4d34-8084-f27c65042490
  3. The xbox controller i just bought wont quit disconnecting from my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    The xbox controller i just bought wont quit disconnecting from my pc: Dont hit me with the copy paste answers ive tried everything ive reinstalled the drivers ive updated the firmware and ive used the microsoft dongle yall provide can someone give me a straight...
  4. I purchased a controller in July last year and I bought the protection plan but I just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased a controller in July last year and I bought the protection plan but I just...: I purchased a controller in July last year and I bought the protection plan but I just started getting drifting issues they aside Xbox validates warranties up to a year...
  5. I have an Xbox One S and I bought a new Xbox Series X controller to play it with. After 4...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox One S and I bought a new Xbox Series X controller to play it with. After 4...: I have an Xbox One S and I bought a new Xbox Series X controller to play it with. After 4 months, my controller keeps disconnecting after I take it away 1 foot from the Xbox and reconnects when I...
  6. Hello. I just bought an Xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. I just bought an Xbox elite series 2 controller: I have the Xbox elite series 2 controller and am having issues with the A button. Is there a fix? It works if I’m pressing ithe button harder than the other face buttons what do I do?...
  7. Need help with xbox design lab. I bought a controller put in my address and today I looked...

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with xbox design lab. I bought a controller put in my address and today I looked...: I bought a controller on xbox design lab. I put my address. Today when I looked over it the state was changed. Am I screwed or is there a way to fix this? 4a4f5a86-a96f-445b-a0fa-ec7857332525
  8. I have a wired xbox controller I bought from Walmart, and after 2 weeks of using it the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a wired xbox controller I bought from Walmart, and after 2 weeks of using it the...: So the joystick whenever I look left looks down and to the left, whenever I look right it looks up and right, please how do I fix this, I have never dropped the controller or anything to damage it...
  9. I bought a new controller but now it doesn't let me change my mic monitoring

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a new controller but now it doesn't let me change my mic monitoring: My new controller has a button to change the volume and the chat mixer. But in the xbox menu says "Use your headset or other device to change the volume" but since my controller cant actually...
  10. Bought an Xbox Series S about a year ago, controller suddenly doesn't work. Is this normal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought an Xbox Series S about a year ago, controller suddenly doesn't work. Is this normal?: I bought this Xbox series S about a year ago. I use it casually, not a hardcore gamer by any means. Suddenly tonight the controller stops working. I can use it to turn on the xbox and that is all....