I bought an Xbox 360 slim second hand and it needs a parental code how do I remove it

Discus and support I bought an Xbox 360 slim second hand and it needs a parental code how do I remove it in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox 360 slim second hand and it needs a parental code how do I remove it 671c03b4-656d-4702-b796-11fab6a526fd Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Duncan Hynd, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Duncan Hynd
    Duncan Hynd Guest

I bought an Xbox 360 slim second hand and it needs a parental code how do I remove it

:)

Duncan Hynd, Apr 23, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

If you don’t know the pass code for your Xbox 360, you can reset the pass code online. Sign in to your Microsoft account and go to the Devices tab.

Locate your registered Xbox 360 console and select Show Details.

Select Manage, select Reset passcode, and then follow the instructions to reset your pass code.

Then press the Xbox 360 guide button, go to Settings, and then select System Settings. Select Console Settings, and then select System Info. Press the following button sequence on the controller:

1.Pull the left trigger.

2.Pull the right trigger.

3.Press the X button.

4.Press the Y button.

5.Press the left bumper (button above the left trigger).

6.Press the right bumper (button above the right trigger).

7. Enter the unique reset code obtained below by moving the left stick on the controller right, left, down, or up. ( the sequence ) If using the left stick does not work, use the directional pad. The last button of the unique sequence needs to be pressed repeatedly until the prompt to restart the console is given.

Please refer to this link as your guide: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/se...
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Control parental[Parental Control]

Hi Jonatan,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with an Xbox 360 you've recently purchased as second-hand. To remove the parental control code, please check out this article:

Reset Parental Pass Code - Xbox 360
    . or use the
    Contact Us
    portal for detailed steps on how to remove the code.

I hope this helps!
  4. Smwutches Win User

How do I remove parental controls from a second hand Xbox 360?

5. napalm 31337 Win User

Resetting my xbox360

6. GALJOEN Win User

VIP-code question

Howzit guys.

How do I get a VIP code if I bought the game second hand?
Thema:

1. I bought an Xbox 360 slim second hand and it needs a parental code how do I remove it - Similar Threads - bought 360 slim

2. I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...: It was tested on an original Xbox and it worked. I downloaded the most recent update, and even still, it will not work. I have checked, and it is on the list of those that SHOULD be compatible. It...
  3. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  4. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  5. Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?: I bought Phantasy Star Universe: Ambitions of the Illumnis for the 360, it's not even an option on Xbox One. d25c2c75-851e-4242-bfa6-62c811e84429
  6. I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...: I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in German, can I somehow change it to English or Polish? 7726f092-0487-4cb1-98db-1f6e57105010
  7. just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...: bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its doing it with all my 360 games e9df6b40-85c6-47d0-80d4-805a8bb1e817
  8. I bought a backwards compatible game and it doesnt show up on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a backwards compatible game and it doesnt show up on 360: I bought Rare Replay since it had a bunch of 360 games bundled in, but when i try to download any of them on my xbox 360 it still tells me that i need to buy them, do i need to rebuy them to play...
  9. Can I play a 360 game I bought on my xbox one on 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play a 360 game I bought on my xbox one on 360?: I bought a xbox 360 game on my xbox one so can I play it also on my xbox 360? fe25df41-48ca-4b06-9cf0-a68113aff743
  10. Bought Xbox 360 Slim 250gb Second Hand, Has Family Settings On, With 4-digit Pass Code, ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Xbox 360 Slim 250gb Second Hand, Has Family Settings On, With 4-digit Pass Code, ...: Hey there, I don't really know where to post this kind of question to forums, as I've never posted here before. But basically I bought a xbox 360 slim 250gb console second-hand, and it has family...