I bought all version of black ops Cold War. And now I can’t even down load it because the...

Discus and support I bought all version of black ops Cold War. And now I can’t even down load it because the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game that I bought. Black ops Cold War has stopped downloading and keeps doing it again. I need help fixing this problem.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The ChosenOne, May 28, 2023.

1. I bought all version of black ops Cold War. And now I can’t even down load it because the...

The game that I bought. Black ops Cold War has stopped downloading and keeps doing it again. I need help fixing this problem.

:)

The ChosenOne, May 28, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

I bought all version of black ops Cold War. And now I can’t even down load it because the installation keeps canceling itself.

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Are you getting any specific error?

In the meantime try performing a full power cycle

Full Power Cycle

Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

Once the lights on the front of the console, unplug the power cable from the rear of the console.

Wait at least 30 seconds.

Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.

After that try downloading the game again
  3. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  4. RC2019 Win User

i brought the disc but i cant play cold war

I also bought Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War and had the same problem. Now working. Thank you.
  5. AllAlexi Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops Cross Gen Upgrade

6. QuiGonGym1104 Win User

Pre-download

What version of the game have you purchased? The series X/S versions will not be available to Pre-install until November 10th 2020 according to the following:

Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Install dates

Without further information I cannot pin down the exact issue but hope this works for you!
Thema:

I bought all version of black ops Cold War. And now I can’t even down load it because the...

1. I bought all version of black ops Cold War. And now I can’t even down load it because the... - Similar Threads - bought version black

2. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  3. Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game...: The deluxe version of this game includes Xbox One also. How can i upgrade it? Additionally it does not give me an option for a refund since it was a gift. The game is Hogwarts Legacy. For some...
  4. I bought Hogwarts legacy X/S version but it says not compatible on my xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Hogwarts legacy X/S version but it says not compatible on my xbox s: Why does my digital xbox x/s game say uncompatible on my xbox s 61f7ca89-1a46-4653-81b6-ffe54403226b
  5. I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...: I hope i didnt pay $30 for nothing, if there isnt a way for it to work because I have the disk could i refund it? 21a5bcd7-e719-4134-aea9-ae91414d8620
  6. Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application: Hi, I accidentally bought FP for FUT 23 instead of EA FC 24. I realized that immediatelly after the purchase and requested the refund and the refund was rejected... The FP were not consumed in...
  7. bought the £30 Edition of Mordern Warfare 3 via store. Then bought the £100 version as I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought the £30 Edition of Mordern Warfare 3 via store. Then bought the £100 version as I...: bought the £30 Edition of Mordern Warfare 3 via store. Then bought the £100 version as I realised I bought the wrong one, now Microsoft have denied my refund request, any help?...
  8. I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.: I have downloaded both minecraft launchers, but each launcher seems to be with a different account. Both accounts link back to the same Microsoft account. I was wondering if there is a way to link...
  9. Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...: Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version that's been installed on my 360 was the regular one. Is that a well-known problem and can anybody help me with...
  10. Accidently Bought the french version of Call of Duty Black ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidently Bought the french version of Call of Duty Black ops 2: Accidently Bought the french version of Call of Duty Black ops 2 with my credit card. Is there a possibility that I could get a refund or trade it for the English version?...