I bought a xbox live gold and put the code in and it saying its been used already i need help

Discus and support I bought a xbox live gold and put the code in and it saying its been used already i need help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help with my xbox live gold card 5a5a20ae-5713-40b4-98c1-faba04238793 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by juicywrlddd, Nov 4, 2018.

1. juicywrlddd
    juicywrlddd Guest

I bought a xbox live gold and put the code in and it saying its been used already i need help

I need help with my xbox live gold card

:)

juicywrlddd, Nov 4, 2018
  2. Gold Card Don't work

Regards,

I bought an xbox one gold membership, I registered the card, and it appeared that i already had the gold. But then i turned my Xbox of and on again, and there was the message saying that I didn't had the gold membership. I tried to put the code again, but
    there was the message telling that the code was already used.

I really need help.

Jaime.

Jaime Chingon 4, Nov 4, 2018
  3. XBOX LIVE ISNT WORKING

Please help me I spent £40 on a Xbox live 12 months gold membership and I put the code in and it said try again so I tried again and it said this code has already been used help me please

FaTaL HyyDrAz, Nov 4, 2018
  4. MrsLofa
    MrsLofa Guest

Turn your Xbox off count to ten reboot

MrsLofa, Nov 4, 2018
  5. there is a possibility that the store you bought the card from hadn't correctly activated it one option is to go back to the store you purchased the code from and have them check if it was activated

MoltenWolfBlood, Nov 4, 2018
  6. VindRaider
    VindRaider Guest
    Did you buy it from any websites like cdkeys.com, etc? If it was a physical card, you can go back to the store for a refund.

VindRaider, Nov 4, 2018
  7. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Did you buy a physical code card where you had to tear off or rub away a cover that covered the code?

Or did you buy the code online from a store that sent you the code via email?

If so, you will have to contact the store where you bought the code, and complain that they sent you a redeemed code.

Arminator, Nov 3, 2018
  8. MoltenWolfBlood Win User

there is a possibility that the store you bought the card from hadn't correctly activated it one option is to go back to the store you purchased the code from and have them check if it was activated
  9. ArminatorX Win User

Did you buy a physical code card where you had to tear off or rub away a cover that covered the code?

Or did you buy the code online from a store that sent you the code via email?

If so, you will have to contact the store where you bought the code, and complain that they sent you a redeemed code.
  10. MrsLofa Win User

Turn your Xbox off count to ten reboot
  11. VindRaider Win User

Did you buy it from any websites like cdkeys.com, etc? If it was a physical card, you can go back to the store for a refund.
  12. GemmaAyton Win User

RE2 remake deluxe add-ons not working

When I put the redeem code in it says that its already been used it
Thema:

1. I bought a xbox live gold and put the code in and it saying its been used already i need help - Similar Threads - bought live gold

2. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  3. I bought a xbox live gold supscription, but it is not updated on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a xbox live gold supscription, but it is not updated on my xbox: I bought a Xbox Live Gold subscription for my son on his gamertag, but it is not updated on his Xbox, although I have confirmation that the purchase went through....
  4. I just bought Xbox live gold and it’s not letting me play 2k23 park

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Xbox live gold and it’s not letting me play 2k23 park: This is some bs I hate this type of stuff I need your help asap b982c54d-c961-425b-9500-87db5e702c6e
  5. I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...: I bought my Xbox live from Amazon, same as last year. The codes are not 25 characters long, they are 17 and once you enter it in Microsoft.com/redeem, they send you a 25 character code. Is that...
  6. I bought an Xbox live gold card at Walmart and I used selfcheckout and I don’t think it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought an Xbox live gold card at Walmart and I used selfcheckout and I don’t think it was...: I bought an Xbox live gold card at Walmart and I used selfcheckout and I don’t think it was activated because the code isn’t going through, can some one help me? 2edba3a0-a6f3-41b6-8871-9b629e75943c
  7. Somebody please help me. I bought xbox Live gold ultimate so I could play online on forza...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Somebody please help me. I bought xbox Live gold ultimate so I could play online on forza...: Somebody please help me. I bought xbox Live gold ultimate so I could play online on forza horizon 4 but I don't know why forza horizion 4 keeps saying I need xbox live gold...
  8. Bought an xbox live gold card and said it was already redeemed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought an xbox live gold card and said it was already redeemed: I recently bought a card from walmart, nothing seemed off about it but when I put in the code it said it was already redeemed? When i put the code in on the website it also says it was already...
  9. I bought Xbox live gold but it got converted to game pass ultimate but I only wanted Gold...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox live gold but it got converted to game pass ultimate but I only wanted Gold...: Hi so a few days ago I got a Xbox live gold card for 12 months but when I entered the code on my Xbox it all got converted to 4 months of Xbox game pass ultimate and I didn’t want that is their...
  10. Compre Xbox Live gold pero no puedo jugar online[I bought Xbox Live gold but I can't play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compre Xbox Live gold pero no puedo jugar online[I bought Xbox Live gold but I can't play...: Se termino el periodo de gratuito de game pass y no me deja jugar online con xbox gold [Translation - Game pass free period is over and it won't let me play online with xbox gold]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live gold code been used fix