I 'bought' a xbox game from 'free games with gold' but i didn't got it for free

Discus and support I 'bought' a xbox game from 'free games with gold' but i didn't got it for free in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can someone help me? i cant refund it with purchase history.. i have a gold membership. f1d6a704-7fdb-4fb5-a8d4-a6798bea10cc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Icemenvp, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Icemenvp
    Icemenvp Guest

can someone help me? i cant refund it with purchase history.. i have a gold membership.

:)

Icemenvp, Jul 8, 2019
  2. ViolentBullet30 Win User

You should be able to contact Xbox support and they would be able to help you.
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

can someone help me? i cant refund it with purchase history.. i have a gold membership.
    You would need to call in for refunds and account problems
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for replying back. In regards to the issue, when you clicked on the link for

Requesting a Refund
    , did you answer all of the questions that it asked? Also, once you answered all of the questions did you see another link for the Request a Refund form?

If you could please reply back letting us know if it worked so that we can continue to assist you with this issue. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello Icemenvp!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your account and see what might be causing that issue.

As
    provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

In order to submit the refund request, visit this link here :
    Request an Xbox digital product refund

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. denis97g Win User

Thema:

1. I 'bought' a xbox game from 'free games with gold' but i didn't got it for free - Similar Threads - 'bought' game 'free

2. Free online for games bought in Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Free online for games bought in Microsoft store: Multiplayer, in some games, is about 30 to 50% of the content and besides the game itself, you have to pay for the subscription in order to get the online access. In my opinion, it's not a really...
  3. I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...: I access the Xbox app and press claim and I have a credit as a guarantee. However, the game pass is not activated I checked in the subscription in the account it's not there the the free game pass...
  4. The person who bought this needs to sign in error yet the game is free to play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The person who bought this needs to sign in error yet the game is free to play.: My Xbox keeps displaying the person who bought this needs to sign in error yet the game is free to play. The specific game is rocket league. I've tried all the possible fixes logging in and out of...
  5. I bought the game pass to get jump force and other games 4 free but I don’t see it there....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the game pass to get jump force and other games 4 free but I don’t see it there....: Please respond I need to know and if it is removed how do I cancel the subscription and will I still be able to play the other games I downloaded 4b9cfd71-5b83-4f46-a5fb-0aa4f4ce64aa
  6. Can I refund a game I bought before it was free for xbox Live gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund a game I bought before it was free for xbox Live gold?: So I purchased the Golf Club 2019 and now it is free for xbox Live gold and I have gold. Can I get a refund seeing as I payed for a game that I could have gotten for free that is exactly the same?...
  7. I got a Game for free from Xbox Live Games With Gold but it doesnt show up that i bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a Game for free from Xbox Live Games With Gold but it doesnt show up that i bought it: the game is for honor and i spent money on in game currency and now i just cant play it. it seems to have dissipated out of my library i even checked my order history to make sure...
  8. I bought a black friday Xbox One S bundle that includes a free game, but I did not receive my ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a black friday Xbox One S bundle that includes a free game, but I did not receive my ...: I just bought an Xbox One S bundle that includes a free game. I did not get a chance to pick a free game, and I did not receive any codes to be able to redeem a game of any kind. I unfortunately...
  9. Bought Attack On Titan game during the promotion to get season 1 free but didn't get the show.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Attack On Titan game during the promotion to get season 1 free but didn't get the show.: I was redirected here after talking to support a while, and sending screenshots. I just want what i thought I bought here. a2c3ee0e-5e2b-49d4-89d6-8c7dbcc99e4a
  10. i bought a resturbished xbox one there says that one game is free but i dont know how can i ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought a resturbished xbox one there says that one game is free but i dont know how can i ...: i bought a resturbished xbox one there says that one game is free but i dont know how can i get it 93c70d47-225a-4a9b-9e2f-c7c90dc30de9