I bought a used xbox 360, but they has with parental control activated and cannot play...

Discus and support I bought a used xbox 360, but they has with parental control activated and cannot play... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a used xbox 360, but they has with parental control activated and cannot play games, I don't have the password. How can I disable?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Phephe07, May 15, 2023.

1. Phephe07
    Phephe07 Guest

I bought a used xbox 360, but they has with parental control activated and cannot play...

I bought a used xbox 360, but they has with parental control activated and cannot play games, I don't have the password. How can I disable?

:)

Phephe07, May 15, 2023
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Control parental

Hello alejandrocontreras6,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you purchased an Xbox 360 that has an active parental pass code. We suggest utilizing the article entitled, "How
    to reset the pass code for parental controls on Xbox 360
    " in order to resolve this issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. Miss Ermine Win User

Upgrade individual membership to family membership Xbox live

Hi there! I am afraid that the Family Packs are no longer available. However, when his account is created it should still prompt for a Parental Account so that you can have controls and monitoring for his account's activity. That info is over here: Xbox
    360 Parental Controls | Xbox LIVE Parental Controls
  4. Patarman767 Win User

Parental controls I didn't set up.

I bought a preowned Xbox 360 with parental controls so I can't play 75 percent of my favorite games
  5. ngocphi Win User

Adult account, but prompted to get parent's permission for purchase

Is there is "maintenance" ongoing with the Microsoft store / Xbox marketplace. I was on the phone for almost two hours before I was told this, and I am concerned that this was said in order to end the call, "

Parental settings has no bearing on dvd games

And fyi

You cannot purchase Unrated Indie games with child accounts and yes they are treated seperately

Will parental controls affect access to my Indie Game?

Yes. All Xbox LIVE Indie Games are considered unrated. Unrated is the highest level of restriction on the Xbox 360 console. Indie Games will be inaccessible on consoles with activated parental controls
  6. DGYT Win User

2 live accounts on one xbox

5) If the children have anything but Adult settings on the account, they will be promted with either a passcode , or a warning that the game cannot be played. Easily changed from the dashboard of course.

_

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-parental-control

Have fun!
Thema:

1. I bought a used xbox 360, but they has with parental control activated and cannot play... - Similar Threads - bought used 360

2. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  3. I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif...: I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif card but when i go to pay it onky says i have 0.51 how can i fix this 021c67f3-a7d5-4eca-ab41-70235782c6ec
  4. I bought v-bucks but not showing as available to use what could be the issue

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought v-bucks but not showing as available to use what could be the issue: I bought v-bucks but I am Unable To See The fund’s available why could this be or who do I contact b323d834-992e-4f36-a32a-0ac34f664fc9
  5. I bought vbucks using xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought vbucks using xbox store: I bought vbucks on xbox store and I never recieved a code or anything. I checked my pc account that is linked to my xbox and I didnt find it. 74bb8b6a-6733-43be-853d-003d39a42665
  6. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  7. i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls how to disable them and why my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls how to disable them and why my...: i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls, i have no clue of what they are. what could i do? the hdd also says it has 120gb on the top, but when going to the space, it only...
  8. Hello! Use the XBOX 360. I bought a CD of PLANTS VS ZOMBIES and don't have time to play :( ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! Use the XBOX 360. I bought a CD of PLANTS VS ZOMBIES and don't have time to play :( ...: Hello! Use the XBOX 360. I bought a CD of PLANTS VS ZOMBIES and don't have time to play :( while checked he was scratched in the console. Is there any way to restore it? or play without him?...
  9. I bought a customization pack on the 360 that I cant use on the Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a customization pack on the 360 that I cant use on the Xbox One: Hey, so I got the steampunk exo pack on the 360, and now that I switched over to the xbox one I cant use it. I downloaded it for "free" over the xbox one dashboard -as it should be- but when I try...
  10. Can I use XBOX 360 bought in India in France with travel adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use XBOX 360 bought in India in France with travel adapter?: Hi, I would like to know if we can use XBOX 360 which is bought in India in France along with the travel adapter? The power supply in both the countries look similar. 230 V 50 Hz. Your help is...