I bought a turtle beach audio adapter and when I turn my Xbox on with a headset plugged...

Discus and support I bought a turtle beach audio adapter and when I turn my Xbox on with a headset plugged... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone else got this issue or know how to fix it e8668408-5b04-4074-8cef-fb84e8371e4b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Benjamin Bugg, Jan 8, 2023.

1. I bought a turtle beach audio adapter and when I turn my Xbox on with a headset plugged...

Anyone else got this issue or know how to fix it

:)

Benjamin Bugg, Jan 8, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

this is my last hope. in desperate need of help.

on xbox i just use my trusty turtle beach xo4 or xo7 pro headsets, good mic, the pro has awsome mic monitoring and thumping sound, but i do use the turtle beach adapter with sound settings, the xbox audio controls when plugged directly into the controller
    are horrid.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Wired and wireless

most of the time audio via usb is not supported on xbox, you could get one of those turtle beach headsets with a base station that plug into optical but not sure how that works really as never owned one.

i did use a turtle beach adapter which stopped all interference though, that plugs into controller and headset into that, they work quite well.
  4. fallingshad0wz Win User

My Turtle Beach Ear Force DX12 headset has static white noise crackling popping sound when the mic cable is plugged into the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter and the controller is plugged into the Xbox with the Xbox One Play & Charge Kit at the same tim

Hey guys just bought the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter at Walmart today. I have the OEM play and charge kit made by Microsoft. I am using my Turtle Beach X12 headset with the adapter and I am getting the same buzzing ringing noise in my chat audio. I have
    already tried plugging both the p and c cable into a ac usb adapter and tried plugging in the turtle beaches into a ac usb adapter. both times they were separate power supplies, and I also tried having the turtle beach usb plugged into my pc and the p and
    c cable into the xbox or a ac usb port and vise versa. Neither worked. THE PROBLEM IS THE PLAY AND CHARGE!! If you unplug the play and charge cable it will work fine but if it is plugged in it is a no go. I will be returning immediately and purchasing the
    Turtle Beach XO Four Stealth model(basically the equivalent to the x12. I originally bought the xo ones, for $70, hated them returned them then I bought the adapter and know this issue who knows how long it will take to fix so I will be returning it and using
    a $10 off coupon on the $100 Turtle Beach XO Four Stealths for $90 which is $20 more than I was going to pay for the XO Ones.
  5. OllyBongo1 Win User

wired turtle beach headsets on system connect audio lag

I have a Turtle Beach headset aswel

first off can you let us know what headset it is e.g Turtle Beach X12

also are you using the Xbox HDMI audio adapter
  6. fio'c Win User

Headset

I have sound on my TV but when I plug in my Turtle beach headset my Game audio disappears but the headset is working for chat , I can hear friends ...
Thema:

I bought a turtle beach audio adapter and when I turn my Xbox on with a headset plugged...

1. I bought a turtle beach audio adapter and when I turn my Xbox on with a headset plugged... - Similar Threads - bought turtle beach

2. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  3. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  4. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  5. Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t: So I bought the mic and have the newest Xbox. When I first got the headset it worked perfectly but then I took a break from Xbox and when I came back, the headphones still worked but the mic...
  6. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  7. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  8. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  9. Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....: Mic can't talk. On new. Series. X. Wireless. Or wired 53cd3738-db76-4f63-b6a6-b1fdb67dce37
  10. I bought a Turtle Beach headset 2 weeks for my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Turtle Beach headset 2 weeks for my son: I bought a Turtle Beach headset 600 wireless 2 weeks ago. It's my 2nd pair. The USB adapter that you plug to the xbox to sync the headset broke. However i still have my 1st gun my first pair, is...