i bought a sims pack on my brothers microsoft account ages ago and it has been working fine...
Discus and support i bought a sims pack on my brothers microsoft account ages ago and it has been working fine... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; but it says that they are installed on my xbox. also all the other packs that are installed on my sccount show up on his. can someone help me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GraceHorwood, Dec 6, 2020.
Thema:
i bought a sims pack on my brothers microsoft account ages ago and it has been working fine...
Loading...
-
i bought a sims pack on my brothers microsoft account ages ago and it has been working fine... - Similar Threads - bought sims pack
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble
in XboX InsidersPlease help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try... -
I just bought flight sim 2024. I need to buy a new set up ( never had one before). I need...
in XBoX AccessibilityI just bought flight sim 2024. I need to buy a new set up ( never had one before). I need...: I don't know what company or kind of gaming things I will need to run the game properly. I tried buying pre-built but keep on getting ghosted. 1e03d135-a805-42ee-aa74-c7a98e27356b -
If I bought the sims 4 dlc on pc can I use them on xbox?
in XBoX AccessibilityIf I bought the sims 4 dlc on pc can I use them on xbox?: Hello,a while ago I bought some dlc of the sims 4 on the official EA site on pc,now I have an xbox will it be possible to play those dlc on xbox? 73a9b18b-ea06-48b7-9637-6c131673c028 -
I bought the sims 4 seasons expansion and it wont download
in XBoX Games and AppsI bought the sims 4 seasons expansion and it wont download: I recently purchased the sims 4 seasons dlc and it wont download, i have power cycled my xbox series x and restarted it a few times, i even uninstalled the game and then reinstalled it and all the... -
I have bought the train sim world 3 bundle but when I try to download the game it says Not...
in XBoX Games and AppsI have bought the train sim world 3 bundle but when I try to download the game it says Not...: What do I do I've been feeling like I have gotten scammed 7d633a7c-4503-4d0e-8836-711077ebf56a -
download microsoft flight sim down i bought on different computer
in XBoX Games and Appsdownload microsoft flight sim down i bought on different computer: how do i download microsoft simulator i bought on new computor 63b64bf5-98f4-46df-be8b-e482c19a4ad9 -
I BOUGHT FLIGHT SIM 2020 THRU STEAM, AND WONT DOWNLOAD
in XBoX Games and AppsI BOUGHT FLIGHT SIM 2020 THRU STEAM, AND WONT DOWNLOAD: i RAN ALL THE UPDATES, AND IT GETS STUCK AT EARLY STAGES OF THE DOWNLOAD,I TRIED CHANGING THE DRIVE WHERE TO DOWNLOAD, I MADE SURE THE ENGLISH PACKAGE WAS SELECTED IN MY PC, I RAN OUT OF OPTIONS...