I bought a series x with Forza bundle but skipped the install while setting up my console...

Discus and support I bought a series x with Forza bundle but skipped the install while setting up my console... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a series x with Forza bundle but skipped the install while setting up my console how do I now get the game 039e0020-eff6-4976-98c7-c003b36254de Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael Harradine, Apr 8, 2023.

1. I bought a series x with Forza bundle but skipped the install while setting up my console...

I bought a series x with Forza bundle but skipped the install while setting up my console how do I now get the game

:)

Michael Harradine, Apr 8, 2023
  2. Stanley Kaempf Win User

I bought a series x with Forza bundle but skipped the install while setting up my console how do I now get the game

My issue is slightly different.

I bought the XBox Series X console with the Forza Horizon 5 Bundle.

When I check with the “Included with this Xbox console@ it only shows Diablo IV - Standard Edition.

What the heck? Where is my Forza bundle?

The box was sealed and doesn’t appear to be open box.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Michael. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Using your console, please go to Settings > Account. Click the option "Included with the Xbox."

This should allow you to claim the game.
  4. Max Grip Win User

Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox series x? Whenever I try to play it, it shows error 0x803f800b. Please help.

My Xbox is already set up as the home Xbox, why can't I play Forza if I bought the bundle.
  5. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Will you ever add a setting to to turn off smart delivery?

Hello my name is zahir a independent advisor

Owning a cross-generation bundle gives you access to both versions of the game. By default, most titles install the Xbox Series X|S version on your Xbox Series X|S console, but a few titles may install the Xbox One version by default.

Regards
    Zahir
  6. JimELLIS9 Win User

Xbox Series X invites for "valued customers"

I just bought a series x bundle in the Microsoft store 10 min ago
Thema:

I bought a series x with Forza bundle but skipped the install while setting up my console...

1. I bought a series x with Forza bundle but skipped the install while setting up my console... - Similar Threads - bought series Forza

2. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  3. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  4. I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...: Why is when I bought my headphones Friday it still says pending and it’s Sunday almost Monday and it hasn’t moved and the order said It’ll be shipped by Monday 2a31453c-6be7-4e80-8a8c-d2a354ddea33
  5. Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...: Xbox dev mode activations error c52f5548-aa27-47c1-947a-7b269c339945
  6. bought 170hz monitor but when plugging it in to my series s via hdmi I get an overlocking...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought 170hz monitor but when plugging it in to my series s via hdmi I get an overlocking...: I can hear the sounds on the Xbox screen but can’t see them. cefced86-dea6-473f-946a-8e414487ecdb
  7. I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...: I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it includes paddles. What I can do? a4e8ce38-c7d5-46d5-bd93-f2a984c28027
  8. Can I play Forza motorsport 1-4 on my series x? I bought the discs but I didn't research...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Forza motorsport 1-4 on my series x? I bought the discs but I didn't research...: I bought the discs for Forza motorsport 2-6 and I was wondering if Forza motorsport 2 would work on the series x. f4afeeb6-f683-4e08-82c8-403f1920c970
  9. I bought my xbox series x from gamestop with the forza horizon 5 bundle and I redeemed it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought my xbox series x from gamestop with the forza horizon 5 bundle and I redeemed it...: Please help I redeemed my bundle later because I wanted to play starfield and I went back in to redeem it today and it said success but it's not showing up in my library or queue...
  10. I bought Forza Horizon 5 CD for my xbox series X.But when I try to install it offline after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Forza Horizon 5 CD for my xbox series X.But when I try to install it offline after...: I bought Forza Horizon 5 CD for my xbox series X.But when I try to install it offline after 50% installing it’s stopped!What shall I do to fix it ?? 68506b8d-4b5c-461c-988e-6cca32f59fba